I have a theme that has an icon i want but this hotmail icon appears after a reset. How do i get rid of the hotmail icon and have my default icon back?
    07-07-10 09:45 PM
    not really sure, i have never seen it on my phone,
    07-08-10 05:26 AM
    There is an app that lets you change icons but I'm not sure what it's called, sorry. But at least you know it is possible.
    07-08-10 10:37 AM
    Mine comes and goes with service book resends, batt pulls, etc. I figure it's kind of like Bing: no control over it, at least with the stock theme (which is all I run).
    07-08-10 11:21 AM
    Thanx i'll just stress highlight w/this one issue!
    07-10-10 09:14 PM
    i dont think it could be that big of an issue ,, if you have multiple emails on one phone its kind of nice to be able to just look and see what email is which by the icon, now my work email and my gmail do not have anything but the envelope with the globe on it, but yahoo and aol have the icons but msn does not go figure
    07-11-10 08:40 AM
    Anything you can't delete, you simply hide it. Create a folder and give it any name you like. e.g. recycle bin. Hide that folder too and alot of unwanted icons created by theme which can't be delete always go there.
    07-11-10 08:49 AM
    Anything you can't delete, you simply hide it. Create a folder and give it any name you like. e.g. recycle bin. Hide that folder too and alot of unwanted icons created by theme which can't be delete always go there.
    yeah i did that as well.. called it Crap lmao....i just run the stock theme. all the others i have tried were not to my liking or were just a pain to use, i like easy things specially when driving.. found one theme that just drained the pizz out of my battery
    07-11-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD