Ok, I hope to get some simple answers here just for my own curiosity...

How do you carry your storm? In a belt clip case, in a silicone case, in your pocket no case, in a leather pouch...

As for me personally, I started off carrying it in my front pant pocket in a lint free glass case... my family called it my "Man Sack" ... I know their goofs!!! but to make a long story short (too late) I bought a basic blackberry leather pouch an if fits well in my front pant pocket... so I think I will stick with that!

So... How do y'all carry yours?
    12-29-08 12:57 PM
    In my hand so far...

I did order the seidio innocase ii surface with the holster. Should get it soon!
    12-29-08 01:00 PM
    loose in my purse or coat pocket.
    leather pouch, front pocket also. i'm just not a belt holster guy. plus, i had dust in my first storm, so i got paranoid.

i also had a rim silicone case, but it was a dust magnet. the seidio innocase could be a better option.
    Silicone case in my front pocket. Thinking about getting a leather pouch though. No screen protector on mine.
    Bought a gel case from Verizon and while I was talking to the Manager he said the LG Voyager belt clip case would work with the gel case so I bought it as well. The thought of putting my Storm in my pocket and increasing the chances of getting dust under the screen just doesn't sound appealing to me.
    12-29-08 01:01 PM
    Invisible shield full body protector and a belt cradle at work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 01:02 PM
    RIM leather sleeve/pouch (no clip) in my pockets. I did order this Fortte case because it covers the complete device and has the sleep magnet:

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm
    12-29-08 01:03 PM
    Leather case in my front pocket.
    12-29-08 01:04 PM
    Front Jeans pocket, everyday. Just the factory screen protector and always facing screen side in. Same way with my past 4 phones.
    12-29-08 01:05 PM
    I use a body glove side pouch with belt clip. Has a magnet also.
    12-29-08 01:06 PM
    leather pouch with belt clip

works like a charm
    12-29-08 01:07 PM
    Front Jeans pocket, everyday. Just the factory screen protector and always facing screen side in. Same way with my past 4 phones.
    With the dust issue discussed in other threads I was hesitant to do this, I only hope the leather pouch will keep things nice and clean! Any problems with your storm so far?
    12-29-08 01:08 PM
    So far I've either carried it in my hand or my jacket pocket. Rarely in my front pants pocket, trying to avoid the lint.

I'm buying one of those Seidio spring clip jobbies though.
    12-29-08 01:08 PM
    I rip the leather case from verizon with the belt clip while at work. Rip the storm with Ghost Armour, clean screen and in my pocket when casual.
    12-29-08 01:09 PM
    I have a silicone case, i carry it in my front pocket it works fine.
    I was thinking about getting a screen protector, but I know the screen is very durable and unlikely to scratch even without one.
    What are your thoughts? Would you recommend a screen protector?
    12-29-08 01:09 PM
    I carry my Storm in my Old Curve belt holster. Fits great and has the magnet in it to turn the phone off. Also it is fairly cheap as far as cases go.
    12-29-08 01:10 PM
    leather pouch, front pocket also. i'm just not a belt holster guy. plus, i had dust in my first storm, so i got paranoid.

i also had a rim silicone case, but it was a dust magnet. the seidio innocase could be a better option.
    I'm not big on the belt holster either... I already have to carry one for work, Ugh!
    12-29-08 01:11 PM
    I'm using the RIM leather case with belt clip from Verizon. Has the magnet to put BB to sleep.
    12-29-08 01:11 PM
    Just shoved in where there is a little nook-cranny
    12-29-08 01:12 PM
    In my hand so far...

I did order the seidio innocase ii surface with the holster. Should get it soon!
    Yup! Ordered mine last night at about 5 AM (this morning?). They're shipping starting today so I expect we'll be getting it on the 31st....or the 2nd (not sure if mail delivers on New Years day but I don't think it does).

For now though, still using my front pocket with the screen facing toward my body. Works fine thus far. Few scratches on the screen protector but I'll change that when it gets out of hand.

Just shoved in where there is a little nook-cranny

That's what she said
    12-29-08 01:12 PM
    I have a silicone case, i carry it in my front pocket it works fine.
    I was thinking about getting a screen protector, but I know the screen is very durable and unlikely to scratch even without one.
    What are your thoughts? Would you recommend a screen protector?
    I have the screen protector the unit shipped with, it's holding up well. I agree that the videos seem to show the screen is very resilient, but I think I'll keep one on anyway... it's just too pretty to mark up with scratches (if they do happen)
    12-29-08 01:13 PM
    In my hand so far...

That's exactly what I got too...should get it Friday. I had the Seidio for my Curve and loved it.
    12-29-08 01:14 PM
    I have a hard case on mine and carry it in my purse. I also have an old leather BB case/clip on that my storm fits in with the hard case on. I use it too.
    12-29-08 01:14 PM
    BSE until my Seidio Innocase II arives
    12-29-08 01:16 PM
198 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD