how do you cancel it before those 7 days are up in the trial so it does not charge me my 80$? im liking the program.. its just that i was thinking about how much im not gonna really be using it.

thanks for your help
    01-31-09 12:42 PM
    Considering you don't have to input an activation key for the trial, which you do for the full version, I would assume that your trial will just end, rather then carrying over to a subscription.

I may be wrong, but I had the 7 day trial and I never canceled anything and have yet to be charged for it.
    01-31-09 01:13 PM
    There is no monthly charge for the Garmin. You make one payment, and that's all. Once the trial ends, you won't be able to use the app. anymore.

You many be confusing it with TeleNav, which has a subscription cost.
    01-31-09 01:19 PM
    Just wondering where I can find the 7 day trial for the Storm.. The trial I found would not work for my storm and came up with an error message before download.
    01-31-09 02:54 PM
    Handango has a three day trail through their site. The 7 day from garmin doesn't work on verizon but the handango does. Its a great app. Search for my link on here fir a discount rate of $79 when you buy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 06:57 PM
    you have to put in your credit card and than they will give you the 7 day trial to try it out.

so pretty much your saying if i just let the 7 day trial end it wont charge my card.. right?

just for your info idk why i said subscription in the title i payed the 80$ for LIFETIME no supscription
    Last edited by mxrider821; 01-31-09 at 07:09 PM.
    01-31-09 07:03 PM
    you have to put in your credit card and than they will give you the 7 day trial to try it out.

so pretty much your saying if i just let the 7 day trial end it wont charge my card.. right?

i never put any Credit cards nor any info. Just downloaded it and it is really bad compared to TOMTOM. hope i can get TOMTOM back in here . all of my PDA's had the tomtom.
    01-31-09 07:07 PM
    i never put any Credit cards nor any info. Just downloaded it and it is really bad compared to TOMTOM. hope i can get TOMTOM back in here . all of my PDA's had the tomtom.

so you think they charged my card already? what was the point of the 7 day trial than lol
    01-31-09 07:15 PM
    so you think they charged my card already? what was the point of the 7 day trial than lol
    do u have online banking? then go onlineand check ... second call them now other than passing the 7 days so that they dont tell u, u should have had called us before to cancel. ... So ... dont think ! know
    01-31-09 07:19 PM
    thanks bmerdinian! will do.
    01-31-09 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD