With the buttons on the left (I'm a righty, for what it's worth). My former personal device was an LG Voyager, so I think I was just naturally used to that configuration.

I've tried to switch, mainly because the camera and video player require it to be held "upside down" (in my opinion) which bugs me, but it just doesn't fell right when I do, so I will continue to keep my buttons on the left as I type, and flip it whenever I use the camera or play video.
    04-22-10 09:10 AM
    With the buttons on the left (I'm a righty, for what it's worth). My former personal device was an LG Voyager, so I think I was just naturally used to that configuration.

I've tried to switch, mainly because the camera and video player require it to be held "upside down" (in my opinion) which bugs me, but it just doesn't fell right when I do, so I will continue to keep my buttons on the left as I type, and flip it whenever I use the camera or play video.
    i'm a righty using keys on the left. i always kinda wondered why i use it "backwards," but this is a completely logical reason!! phone right before was the voyager as well.

i use keys to the right when i'm watching a video, too lazy to rotate 180 degrees, but i'm constantly hitting the escape button instead of bb button to send texts that way.
    04-22-10 09:32 AM
    I too am left handed Ann I hold my S2 like I hold my wife .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shouldn't you hold it better than you hold your wife?????? So that is what I am doing wrong!
    04-22-10 09:47 AM
    Same here. Don't know y but it feels awkward for me too.

I hold my Storm like a man.
    No but seriously, lefty. Buttons to the left or else it feels awkward.

04-22-10 06:16 PM
    Me too. Watching videos is actually one of the reasons I feel like I'm holding it backwards (well besides my friends) Cuz I have to rotate. Lol.

04-22-10 06:20 PM
    It dependd on what I'm doing but I flip back and forth between the two. I don't like sure type so I use mine in landscape mode 90% of the time

04-22-10 06:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD