Am pretty unhappy w/my Storm after traveling to NYC with it. Dropped calls everywhere, daughter had an IPhone and she was kicking my *** when we were trying to use maps, etc....embarassing......I have yet to attempt to update it, waiting for the offical version, which I think will never come out.
    Can anyone please give me step by step instructions? Really have had no major complaints w/my Storm until this trip, now I realize what shortcomings it has.
    Please don't flame me, I'm an old lady and we just had Mother's Day-would you want your mom flamed???

Thanks so much
    05-13-09 06:55 AM
    This should help you with about everything in the process. Good Luck kicking her **** after you upgrade.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 07:06 AM
    Check out the Storm Os sub-forum off the main storm page. There are a couple of step by step (some with pics) that will show you how to do it along with information on where to get newer OS builds.

Link in case you cant find it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/

Happy Mom's day and its crackberry.. we would never flame here!
    Am pretty unhappy w/my Storm after traveling to NYC with it. Dropped calls everywhere, daughter had an IPhone and she was kicking my *** when we were trying to use maps, etc....embarassing......I have yet to attempt to update it, waiting for the offical version, which I think will never come out.
    Can anyone please give me step by step instructions? Really have had no major complaints w/my Storm until this trip, now I realize what shortcomings it has.
    Please don't flame me, I'm an old lady and we just had Mother's Day-would you want your mom flamed???

Thanks so much
    Oh come on. You found this place to post but you couldn't find the sticky thread at the beginning? I call B.S. on the old lady thing.
    05-13-09 07:42 AM

Thanks so much
    I dont think I have ever heard an "old lady" saying "flamed".
    05-13-09 07:52 AM
    I see CX fell for the old lady bull too. That's twice this week you've been had CX- the last one was Verizon telling you there was a certified OS ready to go for the Storm.
    05-13-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD