I got my new storm today and I have a macbook.. what is the easiest way to transfer all my phone numbers to my new storm??
    12-15-08 01:55 PM
    ??? hello lol so many people posting and my thread keeps getting burried
    12-15-08 01:59 PM
    I got my new storm today and I have a macbook.. what is the easiest way to transfer all my phone numbers to my new storm??
    The Address Book on your Mac? Or from your old Phone? (if so what make / model)
    12-15-08 02:02 PM
    because you should know the answer to this. sorry.

pocketmac. **free** or missingsync - 40$

Google it. or sync with google and then download google sync.
    12-15-08 02:02 PM
    1. you gave it 4 minutes.
    2. No one is probably going to reply because this has been talked about before and if you do a SEARCH then you will find the answer.
    3. I use a PC so I can't actually help you, but I can advise you to search the forum for issues similar to this.
    12-15-08 02:04 PM
    The Address Book on your Mac? Or from your old Phone? (if so what make / model)
    their both storms
    12-15-08 02:04 PM
    download and install PocketMAC from the RIM website. then just plug in your storm and make sure Address Book is checked before you sync if all your numbers are infact in the address book and press sync it should sync all of them
    12-15-08 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD