How do I set it so when I click on the black screen it will show the Home Screen as the default and not the black screen with the folders? If I change it to the Portrait view it will show me the Home Screen but then even then it reverts back to the black screen with the folders. So either way I view it (portrait or landscape) it is in the black screen/folders view.

JsGrandma
    01-01-09 11:47 AM
    my understanding is that this isn't possible the storm was setup so that when you turn to landscape that is only shows the menu.
    01-01-09 11:59 AM
    In Portrait, if you have it set to Zen, it'll only display a set number of rows of icons. If you rotate it to landscape, it'll be the same as if you're in portrait and hit Menu or click once on the screen in a blank area. This is how it works... no current way to change that.
    01-01-09 12:08 PM
    jrsccivic one of my favorite posters here at crackberry
    01-01-09 12:16 PM
    Yeah like they said there is no way to change it ... when I first got my storm I was so confused lol. If you are in portrait just click the back button or the red end button and it will go to the home screen. It might have something to do with the theme so I guess we will find out when people start pumping out themes.
    01-01-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD