So say i want to restore the phone back to its orignial settings and with the original apps and such how do i do that?

Would the phone reset option under security options work ?

I'm asking because now after deleting VZ Navigator and BB Messenger i wanna try them out for the heck of it.
    02-12-09 11:25 AM
    So say i want to restore the phone back to its orignial settings and with the original apps and such how do i do that?

Would the phone reset option under security options work ?

I'm asking because now after deleting VZ Navigator and BB Messenger i wanna try them out for the heck of it.
    You can just reinstall those applications using the DM. VZ Navigator however, requires a subscription to use, so be warned.

If you want to uninstall any applications then simply go to "options" on your device, then hit "advanced options" followed by "applications". You can then just select/highlight (not click) the app that you wish to remove and press the BB Key, followed by "delete".
    02-12-09 11:50 AM
    What about on a mac? is there a way to download the apps for pocket mac?
    02-12-09 12:04 PM
    What about on a mac? is there a way to download the apps for pocket mac?
    Unfortunately I do not have a Mac and thus, know very little about the capabilities and limitations of PocketMac.

However you can downloaded BB Messenger from the Blackberry website:
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger

VZ Navigator can be had by clicking the following link:
    Tools & Applications: VZ Navigator

Again be aware that there is a $10 monthly or $3 per day subscription fee for using VZ Navigator.
    02-12-09 01:24 PM
    U can also restore every 3rd app!Und reinstall after flashing!No problem!
    02-12-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD