I have a student that just bought herself a storm and the first thing she did is put music on it. She saved it to the phone and not the memory card. So i have a curve but even looking at my curve i dont know how to tranfer the music or any file from the phone to the card can some one walk me through this procedure PLEASE!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    12-11-08 11:26 AM
    First thing , go to options>memory and make sure Media card support, Mass storage media support and Media transfer protocal are all "ON"
    then make sure Auto enable Mass storage mode when connected is On or Prompt (not off)

Connect the phone via USB to a computer, vista will open two drive folders, could be F&G or G&H . The media card is the first letter, the second letter is the storage device. Open folders on the two drives and drag and drop from one drive to the other. (each drive should have a "Music" folder, be sure to use that folder.

hope that helps

Oh if forgt to tell you to delete them from the device drive once they are transfered onto the media card
    Last edited by Fyrecracker; 12-11-08 at 11:42 AM.
    12-11-08 11:35 AM
    On the device, go into Media and highlight Music and pick Options and go to Explore. Choose the Device Memory, highlight the file and choose menu. Move down to move and select the media card.

On the computer, do what is stated above. If there are more than one file, moving them on the PC is MUCH easier.
    12-11-08 11:40 AM
    Sweet, Thanks. I always wanted to know that!
    12-11-08 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD