When i did the .75 upgrade or whatever the last one was, it asked if i wanted to save all pictures automatically to my memory card and i just accidently hit "yes" and i dont want that.

How can i just have the pictures save to my phone?

Cause now when i take a picture, instead of it automatically saving, i have to hit "save or cancel" so it is being saved to my memory card.

Does that make sense? I'm not good at this whole explaining stuff, I just dont want my pictures, as I take them, automatically saved to my SD card.
    12-18-08 11:00 AM
    When i did the .75 upgrade or whatever the last one was, it asked if i wanted to save all pictures automatically to my memory card and i just accidently hit "yes" and i dont want that.

Cause now when i take a picture, instead of it automatically saving, i have to hit "save or cancel" so it is being saved to my memory card.

Does that make sense? I'm not good at this whole explaining stuff, I just dont want my pictures, as I take them, automatically saved to my SD card.
    in the picture app, hit the bb button and go into options. At the bottom there is a store media option. Change it to internal there. As far as the save or cancel button, that has nothing to do with internal vs external. Once you take the picture, it displays the taken shot but it's technically already stored on your media card.. Just hit the back button and it takes you back to the camera.
    12-18-08 11:22 AM

You REALLY don't want them saved to the phone it will eat up memory then your phone will lag and then you will lose messages then you will freak out cuz your phone is really slow.......trust me on this one
    12-18-08 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD