Hi...I have a storm and it show the verizon V on it. How do I change it to that cool lightening bolt? When I go to options it says its already active but I cannot see it on the home screen? THANKS.
    11-22-08 01:34 PM
    just go onto any picture in the sample pictures and click menu and make background. or if you really want the storm one you can go into options and themes and change the theme.

However, I suggest just changing the background image. You can get any picture you want, not just the lightning bolt one.
    11-22-08 01:36 PM
    just go onto any picture in the sample pictures and click menu and make background. or if you really want the storm one you can go into options and themes and change the theme.

However, I suggest just changing the background image. You can get any picture you want, not just the lightning bolt one.

really? all my sample pics are locked
    11-22-08 01:41 PM
    the lightening one isnt in the sample pictures i believe haha i looked last night i might have missed it though
    11-22-08 01:43 PM
    Thanks...That worked for the pictures but I can't get that darn theme showing the lightening bolt to show up. Any other ideas? It says that zen theme is already active???
    11-22-08 01:44 PM
    I've been asking everyone the same question.
    11-22-08 01:47 PM
    Hi...I have a storm and it show the verizon V on it. How do I change it to that cool lightening bolt? When I go to options it says its already active but I cannot see it on the home screen? THANKS.
    I have tried and tried, I've been able to get all the sample pics and pics I took to load, but the Precision Zen, (lightning Bolt) screen will not load. It's okay though i have the snow scene loaded and it looks great on the screen.
    11-22-08 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD