Hey all,

I have an 8 gig card in my Storm with a couple hundred .mp3 files on it. But when I launch my music/media application -- it doesn't show any of those in the media list -- and I can't figure out how to point the player towards them, or know how to make the application index them.

If I go directly to the music file, it plays fine.

Help!
    02-12-09 06:07 AM
    I've had that as well, they didn't show up in music/media section for some reason after i had transfered them from my PC to BB, After a battery pull they then showed up ok.

If that doesn't work you can also see them by media>BB Key>explore>media card>blackberry>music
    02-12-09 06:17 AM
    Yeah, I can see and play them if I use the explore function within the application, but I can't get them cataloged.

I'll try a battery pull and see if it forces it to find them on a reboot.
    02-12-09 06:56 AM
    Did you put them in the correct folder? If they aren't in the music folder, on the card, then the BB media player won't see them.
    02-12-09 07:00 AM
    The wonderful, restorative powers of a battery pull never cease to amaze me!

Sure enough, after I pulled the battery -- the first time I went back into the application, it did its scan thing and everything sorted right out.

Thanks all!
    02-12-09 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD