when they transferred my phone over they put the pics on the phone itself .. how do i get them off the phone and put them on the sd inserted?
    02-19-09 09:09 AM
    select a picture press your menu key, and select move, press the folder up option until you're under the "media card" directory, then you may have to create a new folder, but then press menu and move here, depending on how many pictures you have it's not gonna be fun.
    02-19-09 09:14 AM
    The quicker way would be to use mass storage mode. Just open up the picture folder on both drives and drag the pictures from the device drive folder to the media card folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 09:51 AM
    how do you get to mass storge mode???
    02-19-09 11:10 AM
    menu --> options --> memory --> set "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" to Yes

For me, I have to run desktop manager, then connect the phone to the PC, and it will show up in windows explorer, as "Blackberry1" and "Blackberry2". If I'm not mistaken, Blackberry 1 is device memory, Blackberry 2 is the SD card.
    02-19-09 12:19 PM
    ...and, just to make a quick correction to your thread title...the Storm uses a "MicroSD" card.

There is such a thing as a "MiniSD" card. They're not the same thing and they're not interchangable at all (different physical size).
    02-19-09 02:48 PM
    ...and, just to make a quick correction to your thread title...the Storm uses a "MicroSD" card.

There is such a thing as a "MiniSD" card. They're not the same thing and they're not interchangable at all (different physical size).
    thats true i did know that not sure why i put mini
    02-19-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD