I just got a new storm because I was having problems with the first one I got...but I can't get my blackberry email up and as an icon on the home screen. How could I do this?
    02-06-09 07:34 PM
    re-send your host routing table

options->advanced options->host routing table->menu key->register now
    02-06-09 07:35 PM

Also run Setup again if you haven't already
    02-06-09 07:40 PM

if that doesnt work, try deleting the email in your new storm and create a new email using the same name and it'll start working. worked fine for me.
    02-06-09 07:41 PM
    I did it all. Nothing worked. So I deleted it and used the same name...it said an icon would show up on the home screen and it didn't. This is really frustrating...
    02-06-09 07:53 PM
    The you have anything as "hidden" on your home screen? Hit Menu>show all. just to make sure it wasnt hidden.
    02-06-09 07:57 PM
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

If you created a username on the last BB to manage your BIS account, go to the above webpage, log in, and choose "Change Device" in the menus. Follow the on-screen directions from there on.

If you didn't create a username, then you need to call Verizon and have them change the PIN on your BIS account. Then create a username so you don't run into this again.
    02-06-09 08:00 PM
    Nothing was hidden, but check it! I tried emailing a picture and this message popped up, "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft." hm?
    02-06-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD