I have a few 3rd party apps that I have gotten OTA, and one theme, and lately I haven't been able to download anymore as it tells me there is no more free space. My Application free memory is almost gone (like.7MB left), but I have 867.4 MB left is device memory, and 6.1 GB on my card. Basically, is there a way to get my Storm to download right to the memory card insted of my application memory? Please help as I'm a tech flunkie.
    02-23-09 12:44 PM
    No. Plenty of threads on this.
    02-23-09 12:50 PM
    Do a battery pull and that will clean up your memory problem. Most likely one of your 3rd party apps is either running in the background, or it is causing major memory leaks. I just had this happen on my phone. It turned out the offender was the Storm-Fu app. I deleted it am back up to where I should be with no leakages.
    02-23-09 12:54 PM
    I read where you where you should take all your apps on the home page and put them in either downloads, games, applications, or set up. I've done this. One time I put two other folders out of their folders and put them on the home page and memory went down immediately.

Now why this would work, I dunno. I don't think there was ever a clear explanation for that.
    02-23-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD