When I open my email the images don't appear automatically. I have to select the "Get Images" selection from the BB menu, then select "Yes" when the IP Expose warning message appears.

How can I avoid having to do this?
    12-10-08 07:44 AM
    AFIK, there is no way to avoid those steps. In theory, you only have to do it once for each email address and it will then remember to get those images each time in the future.
    12-10-08 07:49 AM
    That is also true with mail clients such as outlook. It is for better security.
    12-10-08 07:55 AM
    That is also true with mail clients such as outlook. It is for better security.
    This is true, yet Outlook gives you the Option to turn this security feature off and "Automatically download all images" This only needs to be flages once and your email will download images without you having to click anything.

I wish they gave us this option.

Gromet
    12-10-08 09:05 AM
    mine doesn't give me the option to "get images." what gives?
    12-10-08 09:07 AM
    mine doesn't give me the option to "get images." what gives?

So when you open the email press the BB button and scroll down the options on the left "Get Images" is not there?
    12-10-08 09:12 AM
    There is an application that is sold on Crackberry that sends you your emails just as you would see them on a computer. I don't remember the name, but just look for it.....
    12-10-08 10:47 AM
    There is an application that is sold on Crackberry that sends you your emails just as you would see them on a computer. I don't remember the name, but just look for it.....
    If you remember, please post it, I get about 100 emails a day, html automatically would be sweet.
    12-10-08 11:00 AM
    If you remember, please post it, I get about 100 emails a day, html automatically would be sweet.
    Empower and BBSmart. I've tried both and was not impressed. Others seem to like them. I'd download the trial and see if you like it before spending any money on them.
    12-10-08 11:13 AM
    So there is no way to view HTML on emails? I don't have any options on my phone either for viewing HTML.

Cheer
    12-17-08 08:19 AM
    So there is no way to view HTML on emails? I don't have any options on my phone either for viewing HTML.

Cheer
    Open an email with HTML or images in it and THEN hit the menu key and scroll to get images. The next time you get an email from that address it will auto load everything.
    You would need to do this for every new email address that you want to enable this for.
    12-17-08 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD