hey i was wondering if ne one can help me, i wanna know how to finish installing flash for the telus blackberry storm 9530 smartphone(3G,CDMA)

my install only goes to a certain point, then doesnt allow me to complete the install. this problem would happen on the screen that asks "do you want to install software?"

ne help, im new to the installing stuff like this so i kinda need step by step instructions. Plz and thank you.
    02-02-09 11:18 PM
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the Storm does not support Flash so I am not even sure where you are trying to install it from.

If it supported Flash, we would have a pretty darn awesome internet experience on our hands.
    02-02-09 11:33 PM
    Correct the phone doesn't support flash yet (or ever we will have to wait and see).

However youtube mobile works just fine.
    02-02-09 11:34 PM
    I don't understand who in their right mind at RIM would think it's ok not to support this format. What an unbelievably moronic decision on their part.
    02-03-09 09:14 PM
    I don't understand who in their right mind at RIM would think it's ok not to support this format. What an unbelievably moronic decision on their part.
    I'm no developer but from what I've read the problem is developing a version of flash that works on a mobile device w/o MAJOR battery drainage issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 10:12 PM
    RIM or any other phone manufacturer. Not a very well supported format on any phone . . same reason the iPhone does not support it.
    02-03-09 11:18 PM
    RIM or any other phone manufacturer. Not a very well supported format on any phone . . same reason the iPhone does not support it.
    However apple is actively working with adobe to get flash working for the iphone in the future.
    02-03-09 11:48 PM
    I'm always amazed how despite the fact that no smartphone has Flash support, it's still RIM's fault.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 12:00 AM
    However apple is actively working with adobe to get flash working for the iphone in the future.
    So how do you know RIM is not doing the same?
    02-04-09 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD