Or does it just turn on by itself?

I'm trying to learn the phone, but its a little different the the Curve.

And how do I work with the Browser so its a little easier? Cause sometimes I want to throw my phone when I have to get on a website really fast, and its impossible. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by amber.cherie; 12-17-08 at 02:57 PM.
    12-17-08 02:54 PM
    3G should be automatic
    12-17-08 02:55 PM
    Question of the week...

But yes it does "turn on" by itself. You can tell because it will say 1XEV near the signal strength icon, if it just says 1x, theres no 3G signal available so it just reverts back to 2G.
    12-17-08 02:55 PM
    Amber.

It is already on. No need to worry about it.
    12-17-08 02:56 PM
    1XEV is VZW's 3G network. You will not see a 3G on your phone unless you're traveling overseas.
    12-17-08 03:12 PM
    Amber, go to the tips and tricks sticky and do sme reading before starting another thread on topics that have been discussed a billion times
    12-17-08 03:23 PM
    Geeze, thanks, considering im new to this website.

Really appreciate the welcoming.

Wow.

I'm trying to figure out how to manuver around everything still on this phone.

But Geeze thanks for being so nice!!!!
    12-17-08 04:15 PM
    What do you mean make the browser �easier�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 04:21 PM
    Or does it just turn on by itself?

I'm trying to learn the phone, but its a little different the the Curve.

And how do I work with the Browser so its a little easier? Cause sometimes I want to throw my phone when I have to get on a website really fast, and its impossible. Any suggestions?
    Your last question makes 0 sense.

Its not that much different from a Curve usability wise....
    12-17-08 04:29 PM
    1XEVDO is on => 3G
    3G icon shows up in europe
    12-17-08 04:33 PM
    Geeze, thanks, considering im new to this website.

Really appreciate the welcoming.

Wow.

I'm trying to figure out how to manuver around everything still on this phone.

But Geeze thanks for being so nice!!!!
    You have to realize that everyone on this site is a genius..
    12-17-08 04:34 PM
    I'm used to my PDA's and Window's OS, so it was a lot easier to navigate through. I've noticed the BB one really isnt. If i want to click on say "login" it takes like 4 tries. And the cursor is all over the place, so i'm wondering if there is any suggestions to it? If that makes sense? Maybe i need to play around with it more.
    12-17-08 05:22 PM
    Browser isn't the best.
    12-17-08 05:48 PM
    Amber you will have a learning curve leaving winblows and coming to the bb platform you will get it just be patient....
    12-17-08 06:09 PM
    This thread delivers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 06:26 PM
    Amber dont click so quickly. with the bb browser you have to let your finger rest on what you want to click for just a second to "hover" over the icon, box, button, etc then click. Hope that helps. Sorry, everyone on this site acts like they know everything even if they are noobs too. what a buch of wangs.
    12-17-08 06:53 PM
    Amber come to Seattle and we can get the browser down pat together and I will protect you from the know-it-all meanies on this forum. They were noobs too at one time but forget that.

One decent tip for utilizing the browser more efficiently is to use the magnify larger icon and be patient when hovering your finger where you want to click until you see the desired spot turn light blue, then CLICK for all you're worth!
    Last edited by SpiralLight; 12-17-08 at 07:00 PM.
    12-17-08 06:58 PM
    dude... this isn't eharmony. settle down seattle.
    12-17-08 07:00 PM
    Clearly the trick to getting lots of help on this forum is to have a cute chick-sounding user name.
    12-17-08 07:27 PM
    so...now that we've answered the 3G question...what the heck is 4G? I drove by a Verizon store the other day and it had a huge banner that said "home of the 4G"
    12-17-08 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD