Hey everyone,

Got my Storm today...love it! I am trying to edit my profiles like I did on my Curve and it is not working for some reason! There is no option to edit, say, the "normal" profile to meet my needs. Even when I made a custom one, I cannot edit it once I made it. Anyone figure this out yet?

Thanks,
    Stang68
    11-21-08 06:24 PM
    No one????
    11-21-08 07:06 PM
    I'm gonna keep asking until someone helps me. lol
    11-21-08 07:31 PM
    Wow dude, have some patience.
    Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

If you keep bumping, I will report the thread to a mod.
    Last edited by sunkast; 11-21-08 at 07:41 PM.
    11-21-08 07:37 PM
    Find your "Sounds" icon on your home screen, click it, and you just need scroll down to see the edit menu items.

Hey everyone,

Got my Storm today...love it! I am trying to edit my profiles like I did on my Curve and it is not working for some reason! There is no option to edit, say, the "normal" profile to meet my needs. Even when I made a custom one, I cannot edit it once I made it. Anyone figure this out yet?

Thanks,
    Stang68
    11-21-08 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD