hi i just got my storm today and i have been texting like crazy and i cant figure out how to delete all my sms messages at once, i also do not know how to access my text MSG in box without having to compose one to be able to view them all again

thanks
    12-27-08 10:57 AM
    Don't click the screen. But when your on the SMS/MMS screen, you will see the list, just use one finger and select one message and use your other finger to select another and drag all the way to the bottom and hit the delete button.
    12-27-08 10:58 AM
    1.Go into your sms messages.
    2.Highlight the most current date which is displayed at the top of your messages.
    3.Hit the blackberry button
    4.Choose delete prior

Hope this helps!
    12-27-08 10:59 AM
    Don't click the screen. But when your on the SMS/MMS screen, you will see the list, just use one finger and select one message and use your other finger to select another and drag all the way to the bottom and hit the delete button.
    This also works, but for deleting all of your messages my suggested way is faster.
    12-27-08 11:00 AM
    thanks both of you guys very helpful!!! )
    12-27-08 11:14 AM
    1.Go into your sms messages.
    2.Highlight the most current date which is displayed at the top of your messages.
    3.Hit the blackberry button
    4.Choose delete prior

Hope this helps!
    I just learned this trick last night! Works like a dream!!!
    12-27-08 11:15 AM
    This also works, but for deleting all of your messages my suggested way is faster.
    True, if you have multiple dates.

But if you don't then theres no other way. Kinda sucks but not much we can do.
    12-27-08 11:18 AM
    odd.. I only have a delete option. Not a delete prior? I have sms from more than one day. Am I not seeing something?
    12-27-08 11:27 AM
    odd.. I only have a delete option. Not a delete prior? I have sms from more than one day. Am I not seeing something?
    Make sure you HIGHLIGHT the DAY, not a text!

Then hit the blackberry button and "delete prior" will be an option.
    12-27-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD