got some icons that i dont use in the front i want some diff ones on there instead how do i replace it with the ones i want on the main page?
    02-18-09 07:57 PM
    Highlight icon>BB Menu>Move/Move to Folder

Same procedure for replacement icon.
    02-18-09 07:59 PM
    when you hit the BB button the first four apps are your main screen apps...just move them around like stated up top and you will be all set
    02-18-09 09:25 PM
    If you didn't realize already, the main screen is the top row(s) of the full list. If you display 1 row on your main screen then it's the top row, if you display 2 it's the top 2, etc. The steps to move the icons around are already mentioned above.
    02-18-09 09:29 PM
    If you didn't realize already, the main screen is the top row(s) of the full list. If you display 1 row on your main screen then it's the top row, if you display 2 it's the top 2, etc. The steps to move the icons around are already mentioned above.
    never noticed that but thanks.. peeps
    02-18-09 09:43 PM
    This must be my day, another question answered; took me a couple of times to realize that after moving the icons, I had to click in order for them to stay there. I still think the applications icon been forced to remain on the home screen is a waste since the menu button takes you to the applications also. This is for the Curve.
    02-27-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD