I have been around for a min. Thought I knew what was what.
    I wasn't impressed with the page rendering of .591 (or whatever the hecll it is) for washingtonpost.com.
    Decided to switch back.
    Wow ... what an experience.
    Ended up re downloading .419.
    Installed.
    So why the **** do I see .328 in my About screen (I never actually even thought about useing .328)

FYI: I have a Storm (reason for this statement) and "two". Storm was unable to render the washingtonpost page while two was able too.

Maybe I need to vennnnntttttttttttttttttttttt
    05-02-10 05:26 PM
    May be u forgot to delete the vendor xml..Using Loader w/ vendor xml will automatically install .328 cuz it was the latest verizon official OS...419 is unofficial that came from diff. carrier.U will notice that using DM..Try it!
    05-02-10 07:29 PM
    don't use DM to update, use Loader.exe and delete vendor.xml and you're gold

64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
    or
    32-bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
    05-02-10 07:32 PM
    hi lyr..hahaha..bit u w/ 3 min.Just asking him to see the DM just to let him know what am trying to say...Yap loader is the best way to use.
    05-02-10 07:43 PM
    don't use DM to update, use Loader.exe and delete vendor.xml and you're gold

64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
    or
    32-bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
    Thanks both. I always use Loader. I guess I got lazy and forgot to delte the Vendor file. I was curious as to how I was able to load .328 ? I don't even have it loaded on my PC.
    All is well again.
    05-03-10 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD