New to the site. It seems there is a way to dial a phone number directly from the browser (i.e. yellowbook.com). I see the call box come up when I move the curser over the phone number on the browser, but I cannot figure out how to follow through with the call. Thanks for the help.

I did some forums searches with no success. I am sure its out there already, just can't find it.
    02-09-09 10:18 PM
    Select the phone number by clicking on the phone number. Then press the BB button and there should be an option to call number or something like that. Hope this helps.
    02-09-09 10:20 PM
    Just click the screen. Not just tapping, but press the screen in. It should pop up asking if you want to call and choose "Yes." Of course, this is just from memory, so it might be a little different.
    02-09-09 10:21 PM
    Both responses are right on the money. Just went to yellowbook myself, the number is hyperlinked (in blue), just click that bad boy and you have the option to "call" or "cancel".
    02-09-09 10:24 PM
    Both responses are right on the money. Just went to yellowbook myself, the number is hyperlinked (in blue), just click that bad boy and you have the option to "call" or "cancel".
    This is what I get:

"touch" the hyperlink I get a call button only, no cancel. When I move over too the call window it goes away. Nothing happens

"click" the hyperlink and it refreshes the website page for no reason. No call button shows up at all.

I kow it doesn't sound right, but that is what's happening.

Could I have a configuration issue or something? I have been trying to figure out what is going on with this for a couple of weeks now.
    02-09-09 10:40 PM
    I tried something a little different and googled hotels. When the phone number has a dotted line under it, the call or cancel window comes up as it should. When I use yellowbook with the "blue hyperlinks", the call/cancel window will only come up if I "refresh" the business listing page. It will not come up with me pressing the hyperlink. Thanks for the help.
    02-09-09 10:55 PM
    imho this is one of the coolest features. I dont yellow book. I google the business and city, state. Bam. Click the screen at the phone number and prompted if I want to call.

That is cool.
    02-20-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD