I've even kicked mine (trying to keep it from hitting the cement with my foot: FAIL)
    haha i've done the same exact think but i think i actually saved it that way, instead of the phone hitting smack on the floor, my foot kind of deflected it out and down so it didn't hit to hard and it didn't affect the phone one bit
    05-24-09 12:05 AM
    App developers interested in performance and memory profiling, feel free to PM me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 02:44 AM
    I think the answer people are looking for is not that the memory goes bye bye is it is the fact that it does go bye bye... you would think that if this is a problem with bb in general that they would load up the phone with more memory to take care of this problem so that we didnt have to freak out about memory leaks cause to tell you the truth im fricken tired of pulling my battery 1 to 2 times a day.. i mean really i had a winmo 5.0 that i didnt have to do that that much as my storm... also they should make a program or have the phone have the ability to recover the memory. i swear its like have a great processor on a computer with no ram..
    05-25-09 02:58 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD