How can I delete certain programs or apps that came on the phone I'll never use?

I understand some of them when you highlight the icon and click the blackberry menu key it gives the delete option.

What about programs like Yahoo Chat, Google Talk, Flickr, etc. I don't get that "delete" option when I try that.

How can these be deleted/removed/uninstalled to free space?
    11-21-08 01:25 PM
    They arent technically installed - any unopened programs will take you to the app centre so you can download it - shouldnt be taking up any room really. As for removing the icon - no idea, you can hide it though
    11-21-08 01:49 PM
    Yep, saw the "hide" option but was curious how to remove it completely from the phone.
    11-21-08 01:50 PM
    How can I delete certain programs or apps that came on the phone I'll never use?

I understand some of them when you highlight the icon and click the blackberry menu key it gives the delete option.

What about programs like Yahoo Chat, Google Talk, Flickr, etc. I don't get that "delete" option when I try that.

How can these be deleted/removed/uninstalled to free space?
    i've always used blackberry desktop manager to both add and remove programs without a problem. try it through that, i'm not sure if there's an easier way or not, it's the only way i know!
    11-21-08 01:50 PM
    Will give that a shot.
    11-21-08 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD