Anybody know how? I'd much rather become a member of the BlackBerry (Storm) family than go with the iPhone and it's horrible network, but I have a bunch of movies and TV shows from iTunes that I don't know how to convert for use on a storm. I watch a lot of video-on-the-go, so this is sort of a deal breaker for me. There's a thread that helps PC users with this issue, but I can't find anything for Macs.

Damn DRM and it's iCrap exclusivity.
    01-28-09 11:25 PM
    You can use Quicktime.
    01-28-09 11:27 PM
    You can use Quicktime.
    What are the steps?
    01-28-09 11:36 PM
    you cannot legally do this... and quicktime will NOT export DRM enabled files to non-drm files... you're asking how to circumvent DRM basically...

heck, i'd love to have a way to play my stuff that i've purchased legally, but until the RIAA and MPAA gets their heads out of their... well, i'll be clean tonight... someone must tell them that their customers are NOT THE ENEMY!
    01-28-09 11:43 PM
    you cannot legally do this... and quicktime will NOT export DRM enabled files to non-drm files... you're asking how to circumvent DRM basically...

heck, i'd love to have a way to play my stuff that i've purchased legally, but until the RIAA and MPAA gets their heads out of their... well, i'll be clean tonight... someone must tell them that their customers are NOT THE ENEMY!
    I guess I'm basically looking for a Mac-compatible program like TuneBite.
    01-28-09 11:46 PM
    Oops. I somehow missed the DRM-removal requirement. You can use VMware's Fusion emulator and then follow directions for a PC.

Chelly
    01-29-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD