Hi. So here is the question. How can I teardown my Storm. The reason why I want it, because When I'm pushing the screen in the left down angle to answear the call, it's now work. Plus when you are pushing - it's very hard to do that. So it's look like there is something under the screen there and I thing I need to clean it. Is anybody can Help me with that?
    06-01-09 03:38 PM
    Do a google search (Make Your Blackberry Storm Screen Click 10 Times Better) and there will be a YouTube Vid
    06-01-09 03:55 PM
    Oh thank's a lot. You really helped me. ))))
    06-01-09 08:44 PM
    Hi. So here is the question. How can I teardown my Storm. The reason why I want it, because When I'm pushing the screen in the left down angle to answear the call, it's now work. Plus when you are pushing - it's very hard to do that. So it's look like there is something under the screen there and I thing I need to clean it. Is anybody can Help me with that?
    Do a search on YOU TUBE for Blackberry Storm and you will find a S L of short films on lots of ways to work or dissassemble your phone/screen.
    06-02-09 05:44 AM
    yup. i agree. Youtube will have vids to help you out in this matter
    06-02-09 06:06 AM
    You need a t6 torx screwdriver and a couple of plastic case opening tools. Its really easy. I took mine apart on sunday stripping it down to the individual components. There is a lot of dust that builds up inside there. My screen was starting to make a crunching feeling at the bottom. Now that feeling is gone after a thorough cleaning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Tifoso; 06-02-09 at 06:37 AM.
    06-02-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD