Hello,

How can I remove my PIN from Verizone Wireless?

Also,

Do anyone know how to configure my blackberry 9530 to work with Telcel(Mexico)

Thanks
    01-27-09 11:09 PM
    Your PIN is device specific; not associated with the service provider.

Sorry, not sure about the second question, though.
    01-27-09 11:14 PM
    You're pin has nothing to do with Verizon, it's associated with the phone. Follow the directions to unlock with ATT/TMobile since I'm assuming telcel is GSM.
    01-27-09 11:14 PM
    i want to bottle this brilliance and sell it
    01-27-09 11:21 PM
    Huh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:27 PM
    When I try to register with my operator is says that my PIN is listed with another operator (Verizone Wireless), is there anyway to fix that?

I bought my BlackBerry on eBay, and it is Verizone, but I'm located in Mexico, and when I try to register with Telcel ( the operator I use) it says that my pin is already listed with another operator,

Thanks
    01-28-09 09:54 AM
    I think that means it still registered active on someones plan, but I may be wrong
    01-28-09 10:10 AM
    If its registered with someone elses plan, only way is to have the original owner, call VZ and have them release the PIN

Since OP is in Mexico under Telcel, I dont think the Storm is in their database.
    01-28-09 10:57 AM
    If its registered with someone elses plan, only way is to have the original owner, call VZ and have them release the PIN

Since OP is in Mexico under Telcel, I dont think the Storm is in their database.
    Try calling iusacell I had called them a while a go and they told me that they can give me the service and they don't said anything about my pin the only thing its that they know verizon and ask you to end your service whit them and they can accept your device to work whit them just be politely and they have a chat box in their web site for further info ....
    Let me know what happend cause I'm leaving to DF or Veracruz early september and I want to have BBIS in mexico
    08-01-09 02:01 AM
    Hi, I had the same problem with my storm (bought out of ebay) and I was able to register to telcel blackberry site. here is what i did.

I am the owner of two BB, one bold and this new storm from verizon, so I already had my username and password for telcel's blackberry site (got it when I registered my bold). when I logged in there is an option that says "I got another phone" or something like that. you click there and it asks the new pin. once you click "accept" it will send the books to the new phone (it has to be in capital EDGE at this point).

Then you simply return to the old pin and register the new one in a different account. It works.

Hope this helps !
    09-23-09 06:23 PM
    Hi, I had the same problem with my storm (bought out of ebay) and I was able to register to telcel blackberry site. here is what i did.

I am the owner of two BB, one bold and this new storm from verizon, so I already had my username and password for telcel's blackberry site (got it when I registered my bold). when I logged in there is an option that says "I got another phone" or something like that. you click there and it asks the new pin. once you click "accept" it will send the books to the new phone (it has to be in capital EDGE at this point).

Then you simply return to the old pin and register the new one in a different account. It works.

Hope this helps !
    thanks viejo I'm gonna do that....
    09-23-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD