Well... i feel like i've doen my due-deligence in trying to figure this out.

I went out and got a program to convert video's into blackberry format (mpeg-4)... converted, but now that i'm in rhapsody, when i try to drag-drop a video into media card it gives me an error saying "Your Device does not support video."

though i'm sure this topic has come up before on the forum, if someone could assist me or direct me to the previous conversations, it would be greatly appreciated.

on a side note, does anyone know the "ideal" settings for the output file when converting to video?

thanks in advance,
    ale
    04-05-09 08:03 AM
    I haven't read through all of this but perhaps in here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/bl...n-howto-99653/
    04-05-09 08:30 AM
    thanks for the reply.

that's the site i used for figuring out the settings for the output file for my initial conversion.

anyway, i got the file to convert... no problem there, i'm just having a tough time with rhapsody trying to get the file to upload to my blackberry.

should i be using rhapsody to load video?
    is there anything else i can try to load video?

thaks again,
    ale
    04-05-09 08:47 AM
    scratch that last post, the answer to those questions are in that link!
    i'm guilty of not reading through all the posts too, but it seems that;

YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING RHAPSODY TO LOAD VIDEO - INSTEAD COPY FILE TO DEVICE USING EXPLORE.
    04-05-09 09:02 AM
    I agree. Just use your BlackBerry as a disk drive when you load movies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 10:45 AM
    the easiest way I found to transfer is through bb desktop, go to media, go to media manager,top left hand corner click on folders icon underneath split view, find the folder that your movies are in and click on it, once all your movies pop up click on wichever one you want on your phone and then click on copy down.(make sure you copy them into the right folder on your bb. copy them to the videos folder). when you click on copy down a little window will pop up click on copy with no conversion(as long as you have the movie file already in mp4 format). movie will copy to device. to find movie on bb go to media, go to videos. ENJOY!!!!!!!!
    04-05-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD