I was thinking of this wacky idea, of putting jenga on the BB. While you slide the blocks out without knocking the other bricks, you have to keep the phone still or the blocks will shake or something ?

Be good fun.
    03-30-09 02:59 AM
    Great Idea. This would be a great game.
    03-30-09 08:09 AM
    haha amazing idea... I think it would be a big seller
    03-30-09 08:15 AM
    I think this would be really fun and very popular! Awesome idea!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 08:19 AM
    great idea. id prolly get pissed and throw my phone if i knocked them down though.
    03-30-09 10:43 AM
    Haha when I first told my parents I was making games / apps for the phone my dad was like you should make Jenga and use the accelerotmeter to judge how steady your hands are. If you rock the phone too much the tower would tip.
    03-30-09 12:20 PM
    Haha when I first told my parents I was making games / apps for the phone my dad was like you should make Jenga and use the accelerotmeter to judge how steady your hands are. If you rock the phone too much the tower would tip.
    DMG, is this possible to make you think?
    03-30-09 12:58 PM
    DMG, is this possible to make you think?
    Haha i second this question.
    03-31-09 02:51 AM
    Yep it's possible the hardest part would be coding the logic of the tower based off of how many blocks are left and which blocks they are.

For example if you remove all the left blocks the tower would be more wobbly to the left because it has less supports. Now imagine you remove everyother left block and everyother right block. Now the tower as a whole would still be balanced, but each level would be unbalanced.

It's hard to explain, but there is a lot of simple physics and laws of gravity that would have to be applied to the structure.
    03-31-09 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD