How about a "first sighting contest" for someone to post the first time they see a commercial or public showing of the Storm.

For this to work, we can't cloud this thread with too much discussion. Just post when you see a commercial for the Storm - list time, date, channel or radio station when you see the Storm.
    Last edited by hal1; 09-16-08 at 10:07 PM.
    09-16-08 09:50 PM
    Sorry, but is this thread really necessary? Can't we just stick to the phone and not make a thread every time someone thinks the tinniest thing is so important?
    09-16-08 10:32 PM
    Sorry, but is this thread really necessary? Can't we just stick to the phone and not make a thread every time someone thinks the tinniest thing is so important?
    If you'd like to stick with strictly phone information then do that. No one is forcing you to come read this thread are they? Some people might actually do this so let them be and don't bother clicking on this thread
    09-16-08 10:54 PM
    Yes George. because all posts are SO earth-shaking, like when you said...

So we possibly have to wait another MONTH for an announcement or ANY significant information on this device?

Please say it ain't so.
    Last edited by hal1; 09-17-08 at 08:49 AM.
    09-16-08 10:55 PM
    After some thinking, maybe we don't need this thread, per se. I'm sure someone will post a tv commercial sighting anyways, just thought it would be cool to see who sees one first
    09-16-08 10:59 PM
    Well word on HoFo is that someone actually heard an advertisement on the radio on Z100, a NYC radio station. I can see wh, considering NYC is one of the hugest city, and of course business users, etc, etc. So, I bet we will be seeing some ads real soon in other cities.
    09-16-08 11:29 PM
    Stick to the phone? Like when you posted...

I think we can have some fun here too
    ?

That question was about information being released about the phone..ABOUT THE PHONE...am I missing something here?
    09-16-08 11:34 PM
    ?

That question was about information being released about the phone..ABOUT THE PHONE...am I missing something here?
    drop it, dude. if you dont want to participate in the thread, dont read it, dont post in it. simple as that. all that you are doing by calling the OP out like this is causing more drama and needless posts that will no doubt turn into pointless arguing that seems to be popular around here.

the old saying used to be "if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all" ... i think this applies to threads here too.
    09-17-08 12:30 AM
    I'm predicting their first commercial will come during Sunday's NFL Football
    09-17-08 07:24 AM
    They have been showing an abnormally large amount of BB commercials during football, more than I have seen anywhere else...?
    09-17-08 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD