I can't figure it out. Everytime I do a battery pull or use quickpull. I get the you have inserted a sim would you like it to decide between gsm or. cdma. I've tried various things but it keeps showing up.
    I have a problem in the morning with scheduled pulls and the alarm. Always have to hit no before I can get my extra snooze time in. Sorry if posted already but any info could be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:38 AM
    Please read this thread that was posted two below yours: SIM card Pop-up.
    06-01-09 11:40 AM
    Searching is your friend

A few posts dow discusses this topic "SIM Card Popup" or something like that.

Tell the prompt yes and then change your network settings back to 1XEV and you're all set.

06-01-09 11:41 AM
    Searching is your friend

A few posts dow discusses this topic "SIM Card Popup" or something like that.

Tell the prompt yes and then change your network settings back to 1XEV and you're all set.

Works like a charm! Thanks
    06-02-09 09:17 AM
    Nice, I knew I got rid of it once before but couldn't remember how. Thanks.
    06-02-09 11:29 AM
    No problem, glad to help.

06-02-09 06:33 PM
    No problem, glad to help.

Isn't it kind of funny how no one wants to answer "yes" to that question? I went a couple weeks, hitting "no" every time, until finally out of frustration one day I said "fine, YES already! Leave me alone!!!" Actually, I think my language was a lot more colorful, but I can't use those words here . Anyway, I figured it out from pure frustration. And have been laughing at myself ever since.
    06-02-09 07:05 PM
    Hehe, I figured it couldn't hurt to say yes; even thought it might net me better coverage somehow. Of course, when I was bouncing in and out of 1XEV when I shouldn't have been and I called VZ to ask about it, they told me to change the setting to 1XEV and it should fix the issue. Figuring out the annoying SIM message was a byproduct, lol.
    06-03-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD