Does it matter which Host Routing Table you choose, and/or will it make any difference in single strength?
    And what is it for?

TIA
    01-09-09 01:38 AM
    It's for the routing table.
    01-09-09 01:41 AM
    Does it matter which Host Routing Table you choose, and/or will it make any difference in single strength?
    And what is it for?

TIA
    I don't have a Storm, but on earlier models, you don't have to choose a specific HRT. They're all just there in the list. It doesn't matter which one is under your cursor when you press Menu / Register Now. They all get refreshed.

I don't know what functions the HRT entries perform other than enabling the browser. If you reload your OS and the Browser icon is missing, or you find you can't click on a URL in an email and launch the browser, then re-registering the HRT normally fixes the problem.
    01-09-09 08:19 PM
    OK , thanks for the info Jeff.
    01-10-09 07:05 AM
    wat if i have no entries? because my bold has no hrts or service books? i dont know what to do i have edge not EDGE i cant regester with RIM. i called customer service and said ma simcard is old does that have anything to do with it? should i get a new simcard?
    02-18-09 10:01 PM
    wat if i have no entries? because my bold has no hrts or service books? i dont know what to do i have edge not EDGE i cant regester with RIM. i called customer service and said ma simcard is old does that have anything to do with it? should i get a new simcard?
    Try logging into the BIS for you provider and sending the service books to your device.
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=rogers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 01:05 AM
    i just got the bold and its giving me this problem..no hrts and 2 service books the wifi books..other than that..wen i log in to the blackberry site it says my account is suspended? i dont noe what to do
    02-19-09 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD