We got themes coming out everyday
    New OS's Coming Soon "=)"
    APP STORE!!!

Who else is pretty happy?
    02-18-09 04:56 PM
    At least SOMEONE is happy with what they have and not complaining at every chance they get about this or that.

...oh and yes, the future is very bright for the STORM.
    02-18-09 05:08 PM
    I can't stay out of the theme forum. I am bouncing back and forth between two and it's just another thing to love about the Storm. Now I am about ready for another leak!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 05:18 PM
    Yeah, Its time for a leak

An OFFICIAL Beta leak

Not a hybrid, even those are cool.
    02-18-09 05:22 PM
    I love my Storm, though 103 is starting to drain me since I've gotten more random reboots than ever.
    02-18-09 05:23 PM
    I am excited and ready too! Just hope it all happens soon.
    02-18-09 05:26 PM
    Don't get me wrong, im extremely excited for a new os and the app store to come soon, but at the same time i would rather have them both delayed from a quality standpoint then have them rushed out and be so/so..... we all know that the wheels are in motion with the different things RIM has gotten right in the leaked beta versions, but we also know that there not perfect yet based on peoples experiences..... and the app store has been something that RIM has put a ton of money into over the past couple of years for their array of blackberries, not just the storm.... ...maybe not in the next couple of weeks, maybe not till later this year, but this phone will eventually develop into the product that we all thought it could be when we bought it..... and as much as people can complain on this forum, we all knew that this product would eventually be great, but then again we all knew it wasnt going to be perfect when it was purchased

my .02 cents......sorry for the mini rant haha
    02-18-09 06:05 PM
    Ive said it from day one! give it time and its gonna be great!
    02-18-09 06:06 PM
    I am excited. I do not excite easily. Nuff said.
    02-18-09 06:12 PM
    EXCITED indeed!
    02-18-09 06:23 PM
    I'm thrilled with my phone. The OS is really starting to come along, and now with themes coming out, it's even getting better looking. I'm posting this from my Storm right now while jamming out to Soulive through my Bluetooth headphones.
    02-18-09 06:24 PM
    It's definitely been a good couple of weeks for the Storm. It's been smooth sailing for me from the .99 OS leak onward.
    02-18-09 06:28 PM
    I know, I can really show off my storm....now that it's gotten so much better and there is more cake and topping on the way....
    02-18-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD