can i get my pic to show up in landscape when locked instead of the blue screen?
    02-10-09 10:46 PM
    That would be cool. And transparent in landscape behind application buttons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:49 PM
    Well you cant, but something must be wrong if you have a blue screen. Mine is black and im sure everyone else's is too.
    02-10-09 10:50 PM
    I have the bluescreen as well in landscape when phone is locked, looks really tacky and I wish I could change it as well.
    02-10-09 10:51 PM
    No mine is blue. I guess the top part is darker, but not black. Shirley you are mistaken Roger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:52 PM
    Not at the moment but I know it's possible because I see it do it on occasion if you lock it then turn it fast... It doesn't stretch but stays on the left side of the screen... It's only intermittent tho

It may be when I haven't rebooted in a while but I can't confirm that cuz I just pulled the battery and it's not doing it now...
    02-10-09 10:52 PM
    Well you cant, but something must be wrong if you have a blue screen. Mine is black and im sure everyone else's is too.
    I'm sure he means the regular blue/black gradient screen.

I've been told that this option may come with the introduction of themes, which won't be until the standard software (can't remember what it's called) is updated for the Storm, likely when the next official OS release comes from RIM.
    02-10-09 10:54 PM
    He's talking about when it is locked...
    02-10-09 10:54 PM
    yeah mine does that as well sometimes shows my background pic then goes back to the main lock page picture! i want to be able to full customize my phone!!
    02-10-09 10:59 PM
    I'm sure he means the regular blue/black gradient screen.

I've been told that this option may come with the introduction of themes, which won't be until the standard software (can't remember what it's called) is updated for the Storm, likely when the next official OS release comes from RIM.
    Oh my mistake. I misread and didnt see the part about it being blue in the "locked" screen.
    02-10-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD