I like the Storm and its ideas. But its had to many problems. I also dont mind loading leaked update. I just think if i pay the money verizon should fix the problems. And if they wont I can choose to go elswere.
    05-19-09 11:56 AM
    Actually it looks like Zipster, stormerman and bigman2 are all the same person. Key factors detected: spelling, answering each others posts, same sentence structure.
    Nice try, please consolidate these accounts.
    05-19-09 12:27 PM
    hi, i'm new to the forum so i need to post 10 times before i can start a thread or even PM anyone about buying their bbs ! please email me if you have a bb unlocked for sprint to sell !

thanks !
    Go check the marketplace. You can respond to sellers there. Posting in the rant section doesn't help your post count
    05-19-09 12:42 PM
    There is actually a lag between when you turn the wheel on your car and the wheels actually turn, you just have learned to compensate for it.

But the gas analogy doesn't work, because app memory can be reclaimed. So, maybe some of the fuel "leaked" into the fuel line, causing the gas gauge to give an inaccurate reading, but that's really about as close as you're going to get. Horrible horrible analogy that doesn't even work remotely.

Now, if you wanted to talk about some of those wonderful cars that are running some version of Windows Mobile in the onboard computer systems, and those are crashing all the time, or resetting your stereo presets, etc... That might be an analogy you could get some traction with (no pun intended).

Yep, nice try there CK. But when I outed you, I provided some actual analysis. It's not enough to simply say it, you've got to be able to back it up with something. Like how almost immediately after responding to a post by CK, I gave some tips on how to be less obvious, posts by RC changed almost to the letter with my suggestions. I am surprised it took you this long to think of pulling this particular stunt. I always figured you would try something like this almost immediately after I outed you. Kind of a slow burning fuse for a mind, eh?

Can I suggest that CK be forced into picking a SINGLE account, and the rest being deleted? If you take a close look at verbiage, spelling, and other key factors, it's not very hard to figure out they're the same person. And a while back CK actually admitted to being RC, Prada, and Oilbrnr. For right now, I can only say it's pretty obvious CK and RC are one in the same.
    That's my big beef with this site. it's like some mods turn a blind eye to certain users. Multiple accounts CLEARLY denote a ban in the TOS...but no mods seem to care to look up IPs or actually do some investigating. Worse still are the single users that post a hatespam every day or two... the same stupid stuff. Nothing gets deleted. Some good mods out there for sure...but not enough
    Last edited by kinggeoff; 05-19-09 at 12:51 PM.
    05-19-09 12:49 PM
    Wow.... this is like a Lego thread...started with nothing, **** keeps building up, and when all the colorful pieces are together...ya still got nothing....except wasted time and space....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 12:59 PM
    Wow.... this is like a Lego thread...started with nothing, **** keeps building up, and when all the colorful pieces are together...ya still got nothing....except wasted time and space....

This is true
    05-19-09 01:01 PM

Wooo! Hey, let's do like that Mythbusters episode, and build a giant temple of doom style lego ball, and go roll it down the street of some busy city! Maybe we can get CK to stand at the bottom of the hill, right in the lego ball's path, and solve a long standing issue with these forums while having a little fun. Taste Vigilante Lego Ball Justice Forum Troll Scum!
    05-19-09 01:47 PM

hey...you can't diss legos like that...

maybe lincoln logs or k'nex...but not legos. that's below the belt.
    05-19-09 01:52 PM
    Actually it looks like Zipster, stormerman and bigman2 are all the same person. Key factors detected: spelling, answering each others posts, same sentence structure.
    Nice try, please consolidate these accounts.
    Notice how bigman2 has no qualms with openly attacking you personally (calling you a troll, "under the bridge", something about a 90210 High School, etc.), but I have not once done a personal attack on you.

I only attack the information of your posts, not the person behind it. That's the main difference between us.

Spelling: I'm just OCD about my spelling.

Answering each other's posts: How does this prove anything? With this logic, CrackBerry.com should only have 1 actual person and he / she's busy posting non-stop.

Same sentence structure: I'm OCD about grouping like topics into a single paragraph. I hate posts that are just a single string of sentences with no breaks. Makes things extremely hard to read and understand.

Mods: As the final proof that I'm not bigman2, I will allow you to check the IP address of where I'm posting from and compare it to bigman2. You will find that they do not come from anywhere near each other.

Oh, RCCollins, my PIN's in my information bar. Feel free to shoot me a BBM any time if you want further proof.
    05-19-09 02:30 PM
    Notice how bigman2 has no qualms with openly attacking you personally (calling you a troll, "under the bridge", something about a 90210 High School, etc.), but I have not once done a personal attack on you.

I only attack the information of your posts, not the person behind it. That's the main difference between us.

Answering each other's posts: How does this prove anything? With this logic, CrackBerry.com should only have 1 actual person and he / she's busy posting non-stop.

Same sentence structure: I'm OCD about grouping like topics into a single paragraph. I hate posts that are just a single string of sentences with no breaks. Makes things extremely hard to read and understand.

Mods: As the final proof that I'm not bigman2, I will allow you to check the IP address of where I'm posting from and compare it to bigman2. You will find that they do not come from anywhere near each other.

Oh, RCCollins, my PIN's in my information bar. Feel free to shoot me a BBM any time if you want further proof.
    you tell 'em!
    05-19-09 03:05 PM

It's 9021-Troll High. Yes, it's a shameless ripoff of the teen drama, but to be fair, they ripped off the USPS who gave the city that zip code in the first place.

But calling him a troll is just like calling a pig a pig, or a cow a hamburger. It's not an attack if it's the truth. If I wanted to attack him, believe me, you'd know it. There wouldn't be a single doubt in your mind as to my intention. This is just a little lighthearted banter.

And now you went and hurt my feelings, saying our IP addresses aren't anywhere near one another. I'll improve my mood by taking a quick straw poll... Do people here think RC/CK is more like a forest troll or a bridge dwelling troll?
    05-19-09 03:31 PM
    It's 9021-Troll High. Yes, it's a shameless ripoff of the teen drama, but to be fair, they ripped off the USPS who gave the city that zip code in the first place.

But calling him a troll is just like calling a pig a pig, or a cow a hamburger. It's not an attack if it's the truth. If I wanted to attack him, believe me, you'd know it. There wouldn't be a single doubt in your mind as to my intention. This is just a little lighthearted banter.

And now you went and hurt my feelings, saying our IP addresses aren't anywhere near one another. I'll improve my mood by taking a quick straw poll... Do people here think RC/CK is more like a forest troll or a bridge dwelling troll?

baby troll.

As trolls go, this guy's still little league
    Last edited by kinggeoff; 05-19-09 at 03:48 PM.
    05-19-09 03:46 PM
    I told you before bigman. Man up and let's put some $$$ on the table. $700.00 pot. $100 goes to the mod that proves me,rc and Oil are all seperate people OR in your case the same people. Me, RC and Oil split the $600 or if you win you get the $600.

Sounds easy enough right? I know RC and Oil will jump in on the bet.

I advise you to quit trying to get them banned or step up and let's do this.

What say you? Its a simple yes or no. We don't need one of your novels.

05-19-09 03:52 PM
    I would have to give that creep some personal information for him to transfer the money to me, no deal.
    05-19-09 04:03 PM
    ill collect if for you and send it your way then RC : )

He can make accusations all day long that's fine but to trying to get you and Oil banned is pretty low.

Ill gladly take his $$$ and donate it to CB if that's what it takes. Ill raise it to 5g's if he wants and we will go it alone.

Open challenge let's see if he takes it.

05-19-09 04:14 PM
    You all were warned previous times to keep it on track and not go arguing, no one listened.

Locked thread is the result.
    05-19-09 07:18 PM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD