So I recently put an Invisible Shield from Zagg.com on my Storm and I LOVE it. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's been considering one.

Only problem is that the phone now sticks in the holster... It was always a tight fit but now there's just too much friction for it to slide out easily. Does anyone have any suggestions for a holster that works well with an invisible shield? I'm looking for something black, ideally leather.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 01:45 PM
    Go to Best Buy and get a holster for the 8830 world edition phone I have IS and that holster works beautifully and it sleeps the phone too.
    03-27-09 01:50 PM
    do you want a pocket holster or one with a belt clip attached?

if its the former, i use the blackberry branded pocket holster that you can get at the crackberry store and it works great. it was a little snug at first, but after a week or so it slides in and out nicely. i also have the full body zagg invisible shield
    03-27-09 01:54 PM
    I have used my prior OEM Blackberry Curve holster--both before adding the Zagg shield and after. No noticable drag / snags with the Zagg shield on--FWIW.
    03-27-09 02:52 PM
    I use a Bianchi Carry-Lok...

For my Storm though, I have a Seidio Holster. It is a bit bigger than the regular one - because it can hold the Storm with an Innocase 2.

Might be worth a try!
    03-27-09 03:05 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I'll probably check out the World Phone holster as I do want the belt clip. It isnt the coolest look in the world, but it keeps the phone handy and safe. I suppose if I wound up going with the pocket case I could just stow it in my back pocket like I'm already doing. At least with that the screen would be off.
    03-27-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD