05-05-10 07:44 PM
219 ... 23456 ...
tools
    First off sorry PK, dont shut down this thread.....

Hartnell is a b*tch!! What the h*ll!!!! First he throws his glove then last season during the playoffs against the Pens he throws his stick (thats right i saw it) and now he goes and bites Kris Letangs finger!!! If they pass a rule over what Avery did (and i dont think he did anything wrong) then they need to somthing with this guy.

Once again sorry PK
    10-09-09 11:05 PM
    How about them Wings last night?

Drapers goal was freaking sweet! Go Wings!
    10-10-09 01:18 AM
    Nobody wants wallpapers?!?!?

Come on guys just cause your team sucks doesnt mean you cant chat about it!
    10-12-09 12:09 PM
    First off sorry PK, dont shut down this thread.....

Hartnell is a b*tch!! What the h*ll!!!! First he throws his glove then last season during the playoffs against the Pens he throws his stick (thats right i saw it) and now he goes and bites Kris Letangs finger!!! If they pass a rule over what Avery did (and i dont think he did anything wrong) then they need to somthing with this guy.

Once again sorry PK
    Yeah I saw that on replay and I was like wtf is going on!?

This season is starting off good for most but some top teams are starting of kinda slow. Redwings are 2-2 right now kinda crazy, my sharks have been hanging in there.. and wow gotta love heatley with the hat trick on our home opener and patty has 6 goals right now..

Your Pens are looking very solid!
    10-12-09 01:57 PM
    I'm sorry I didn't hear what was being said, with two stanley cups ringing in my ears- Patrick Roy......classic quote...

GO DEVILS!
    10-12-09 02:10 PM
    I am so glad that the Sharks got rid of Cheechoo. Heatly will be amazing. Being in California will help him out alot cause lets face it california is amazing. He needs a change in scenery. He will be a top player for the Sharks, and iam calling that right now.
    ^^^^^^^See i called it at the begining of the season!^^^^^^^^^

Pens are looking good, Malkin and Crosby doing there job and that amazing 3rd line stepping up! Fluery is playing awesome!
    10-12-09 03:02 PM
    Fleury will come down to being average once they enforce the smaller pads again.....
    I like Malkin.....The NHL has a real opportunity to showcase the two from Pitt and Ovi, and I don't think they will do it right.
    10-12-09 03:04 PM
    Woohoo, Kings 1 - Isles 0.
    10-12-09 03:28 PM
    Fleury will come down to being average once they enforce the smaller pads again.....
    I like Malkin.....The NHL has a real opportunity to showcase the two from Pitt and Ovi, and I don't think they will do it right.
    I know you want to see a show!! Lets have Pittsburgh vs Washinton in the Winter Classic 2011.
    10-12-09 04:08 PM
    I know you want to see a show!! Lets have Pittsburgh vs Washinton in the Winter Classic 2011.
    Pens were in it so I think it will be rangers or isles vs the caps at yankee stadium....

Florida and Phoenix can play roller hockey and call it the June Classic
    10-12-09 04:17 PM
    Four in a row.
    10-12-09 04:24 PM
    Caps are taking the cup. Sorry folks.
    10-12-09 05:02 PM
    Pens were in it so I think it will be rangers or isles vs the caps at yankee stadium....

Florida and Phoenix can play roller hockey and call it the June Classic
    oh man i would love to see a june classic!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 05:43 PM
    That Flyers/Pens game was the best I have seen this season, WHEW!

10-12-09 05:53 PM
    Caps are taking the cup. Sorry folks.
    Have you seen the nhl comercial with the players saying this year the cup is mine and at the end Crosby says nope! Lol makes me laugh every time.

Last edited by suby723; 10-12-09 at 07:44 PM.
    10-12-09 07:40 PM
    10-12-09 08:24 PM
    Have you seen the nhl comercial with the players saying this year the cup is mine and at the end Crosby says nope! Lol makes me laugh every time.

im so sick of seeing that kid. Malkin wins games for the pens. Crosby just slaps in the garbage.

i stand by my statement. CAPS '10 CHAMPs. im so pumped for the season!
    10-12-09 08:48 PM
    Washington just got beat by the Wings the other night though

Go Detroit!

Pens were just lucky for the last Cup. Too many of our players were either playing injured or out injured during the championship.

Not this year Detroit will take the Cup back
    10-12-09 11:13 PM
    Well I am in the airport heading to Detroit right now. You best believe I am wearing my pens hat and my Stanley Cup shirt!!

10-13-09 04:36 PM
    Well I am in the airport heading to Detroit right now. You best believe I am wearing my pens hat and my Stanley Cup shirt!!

I want proof.....post a pic!
    10-13-09 04:37 PM

When you going to be at Metro Airport. Ill be there with a stick to hit you with :P haha

I live like 5 mins from Detroit Metro Airport.
    10-14-09 12:14 AM
    The sharks will beat the capitals tonight just watch...

10-15-09 07:03 PM
    The sharks will beat the capitals tonight just watch...

I watched, I saw a different outcome.
    10-16-09 12:06 AM
    Wings won again

5:2 over the Kings I'm telling you they will take it all the way this year again!!!
    10-16-09 12:07 AM
    Wings won again

5:2 over the Kings I'm telling you they will take it all the way this year again!!!
    Yeah they won, while getting outplayed, too. The sign of a good team.
    10-16-09 01:44 PM
219 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD