Looking forward to seeing Gonch and superstar talbot back in the lineup tomorrow!
    11-18-09 06:15 PM
    Let's give it up for Danny heatley and the sharks! Its his second hattrick for this season!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by suby723; 11-21-09 at 02:34 AM.
    11-21-09 02:09 AM
    Let's give it up for Danny heatley and the sharks! Its his second hattrick for this season!

Its before January.....they will fold as usual....and I can't stand Heatley.....
    11-21-09 06:06 AM
    I am so glad that the Sharks got rid of Cheechoo. Heatly will be amazing. Being in California will help him out alot cause lets face it california is amazing. He needs a change in scenery. He will be a top player for the Sharks, and iam calling that right now.
    See, what did i tell you guys. This was before the season started. Its still early in the season for everybody. Sharks fans, we all know the sharks are a good team (in the regular season) its the playoffs that we are waiting for.
    11-21-09 11:59 AM
    See, what did i tell you guys. This was before the season started. Its still early in the season for everybody. Sharks fans, we all know the sharks are a good team (in the regular season) its the playoffs that we are waiting for.
    Yup exactly! I love my avatar right now! Sorry ducks fans but we are rivals! =)

11-21-09 11:30 PM
    wow guys whats going on in here? Nobodys talking. Its not like everyones teams are sucking....unless your a canes fan.
    11-30-09 09:51 PM
    wow guys whats going on in here? Nobodys talking. Its not like everyones teams are sucking....unless your a canes fan.
    I'm cheering for the first pick in the draft.

12-01-09 05:35 PM
    hahaha ya i was watching the Toronto game and the anouncers were talking about how the canes have no chance for the playoffs. One said he though that they had a chance and very good chance and they all looked at him and he said a chance for the first round draft pick.
    12-02-09 03:36 PM
    Man it just died in here.... So i made these for anyone who thinks women playing hockey is sexy! They are from the Jackson Hole Wyoming womens hockey team. They have been making calendars for the past few years. So go buy the calendar and help support them.
    Last edited by PensHockey; 12-22-09 at 04:32 PM.
    12-21-09 09:38 PM
    Man it just died in here.... So i made these for anyone who thinks women playing hockey is sexy! They are from the Jackson Hole Wyoming womens hockey team. They have been making calendars for the past few years. So go buy the calendar and help support them.
    Man where were the pens tonight!? They have been playing great though. I'm glad we got by Dallas tonight but we have a big game in Chicago tomarrow!

12-21-09 11:20 PM
    Man where were the pens tonight!? They have been playing great though. I'm glad we got by Dallas tonight but we have a big game in Chicago tomarrow!

I am glad the Broduer got it because he is a great goalie i just wish it didnt have to be against the pens..
    12-22-09 06:37 AM
    I am glad the Broduer got it because he is a great goalie i just wish it didnt have to be against the pens..
    Yeah he's going to go down as the goat. Right now sharks have a little pay back for Chicago. Man that 7-2 loss was bad bad bad!

12-22-09 08:18 PM
    I guess we were just saving up those goal from NJ. 8-2!! Malkin with the hatty!! Thank you Crosby dishing it back to Geno.
    12-23-09 09:38 PM
    I guess we were just saving up those goal from NJ. 8-2!! Malkin with the hatty!! Thank you Crosby dishing it back to Geno.
    Yeah I watched that game, I defenatly liked how they where playing. I also like the leader board for top scorers. I would love to see heatley and patty at the top. I like the jumbo heated patty line! =) it would be great to see that line in the Olympics.

12-24-09 12:08 AM
    Yeah I watched that game, I defenatly liked how they where playing. I also like the leader board for top scorers. I would love to see heatley and patty at the top. I like the jumbo heated patty line! =) it would be great to see that line in the Olympics.

Ya having that line out for the olympics would be awesome. I have all my team canada jerseys and i have always wanted team Canada to win because of Lemieux, but this year i think iam going with Russia because of Malkin.
    12-24-09 06:21 AM
    Zach parise in the shootout vs marty for the gold. Would be great to see.

12-24-09 06:50 AM
    This is a new one i was working on so if you like it tell me your team and the team you dont like.

Go ahead and ask for any wallpapers if you want them...
    I'm a Big habs Fan, can you Make one with him peeing on the leafs! or any habs walls!
    thanks
    12-25-09 10:27 AM
    I'm a Big habs Fan, can you Make one with him peeing on the leafs! or any habs walls!
    thanks
    here ya go.
    12-26-09 10:54 AM
    Ducks suck! I love my avatar Pen! We are killin then right now.. 5-0 in the 2nd still. Nabby is playin top notch right now!

12-26-09 10:56 PM
    Ducks suck! I love my avatar Pen! We are killin then right now.. 5-0 in the 2nd still. Nabby is playin top notch right now!

Nabby has a spot on Team Russia. But the coach says nobody has a spot cause he will cut anybody if they start slipping. He has until the day before to finalize his roster.
    12-29-09 11:23 AM
    Nabby has a spot on Team Russia. But the coach says nobody has a spot cause he will cut anybody if they start slipping. He has until the day before to finalize his roster.
    Let me tell you Nabby is on fire right now! I hope if nabby wins it for team Russia it will help him out a lot for playoffs. We won last night agains AZ and now we are at 55 points at the top of the nhl leader board wth Chicago.

12-29-09 02:17 PM
    So what are the chances of getting a nice team Canada wallpaper??

I have been looking around and can't find any good ones...
    01-10-10 11:11 PM
    How bout marty 51 saves against the rangers last night LETS GO DEVILSSSSSSSS
    01-13-10 04:23 PM
    if any of you guys are interested in joining a BBM NHL group let me know my pin is 216B4623
    Last edited by jclif; 04-30-10 at 12:01 PM.
    01-29-10 10:11 PM
    Lets go PENS!!!!
    02-02-10 04:31 PM
219 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD