And the the B's need to get their H1N1 shots!!! Krejci is killing my fantasy team!!!
    11-06-09 04:09 PM
    Sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 10:11 PM
    This thread needs more flames, how about some iginla or kipper?
    11-07-09 11:30 PM
    Yeah the Sharks toasted the pens this weekend, this roadtrip is killing us.... Can't wait for Geno and Gonchie to get back...
    11-09-09 01:09 PM
    Yeah the Sharks toasted the pens this weekend, this roadtrip is killing us.... Can't wait for Geno and Gonchie to get back...
    Yeah long road trips can make or break.. The pens are still doing good and will be just fine at the end of the season. Not having malkin is not good! The sharks got out of the road trip very good and now we have a lot of home ice these next few months.

11-09-09 02:45 PM
    Oh man my @ss still hurts after sat night.

I have been a pens fan since i was 11 years old and all of a sudden people think your just jumping on the bad wagon.

I was at the game in San Jose and was at a bar before and a lady said i wasnt allowed in because i was wearing my baby blue pens jersey so my friend told her that i had a man crush on Lemieux since i was 10. She looked at me and said "Lemieux went to Pittsburgh?" I wasnt sure if she was stupid or joking. Then i said "Mario not Claude" and she was "oohhh ok" like she didnt know who i was talking about.

I have gone to alot of Sharks games in my time and it still blows me away, how stupid some sharks fans can be. I couldnt tell you how many time i had to explain icing.

I am a sharks fan unless they are playing pittsburgh, i grew up with the sharks they are still my home team but the fans can be idiots!

Any funny stories about fans you had to sit next to at a game?

Pics from my Storm at the Game
    Last edited by PensHockey; 11-09-09 at 04:03 PM.
    11-09-09 03:14 PM
    A guy told me that i can trade in 2 penguin jerseys and get a sharks jersey so i asked if they came with a Stanley Cup Patch!!! He didnt say any thing to me after that.
    11-09-09 03:16 PM
    This thread needs more flames, how about some iginla or kipper?
    Iggy ......
    11-09-09 03:49 PM
    You are all jealous of the one and only...

JONAS GUSTAVSSON.
    11-09-09 03:50 PM
    Yeah long road trips can make or break.. The pens are still doing good and will be just fine at the end of the season. Not having malkin is not good! The sharks got out of the road trip very good and now we have a lot of home ice these next few months.

Oh ya missing Gonch and Geno on the blue line kill us on power playes.

Sharks are looking good but then again they have been looking good during the regular season the past few years.
    11-09-09 03:52 PM
    Yeah he has a bit of the french-canadien flu I like to call patty roy-itis. Every time he goes behind the net Pens fans collectively hold their breath.
    HAHAHAHAHA ROY-ITIS!!!!!!!!!!

I see him go behind the net and i just see the puck boncing right back out to the middle and nobody around but the other team. Its scary...
    Last edited by PensHockey; 11-09-09 at 04:36 PM.
    11-09-09 03:55 PM
    Oh man my @ss still hurts after sat night.

I have been a pens fan since i was 11 years old and all of a sudden people think your just jumping on the bad wagon.

I was at the game in San Jose and was at a bar before and a lady said i wasnt allowed in because i was wearing my baby blue pens jersey so my friend told her that i had a man crush on Lemieux since i was 10. She looked at me and said "Lemieux went to Pittsburgh?" I wasnt sure if she was stupid or joking. Then i said "Mario not Claude" and she was "oohhh ok" like she didnt know who i was talking about.

I have gone to alot of Sharks games in my time and it still blows me away, how stupid some sharks fans can be. I couldnt tell you how many time i had to explain icing.

I am a sharks fan unless they are playing pittsburgh, i grew up with the sharks they are still my home team but the fans can be idiots!

Any funny stories about fans you had to sit next to at a game?

Pics from my Storm at the Game
    God damn I know what you mean! half the sharks fans are just rich ****s that don't know **** about hockey! I've been a sharks fan since 10 but I love other teams also and one of the teams are the penguins. It sucks we only play once this season but it may change in the last round of the playoffs.

11-09-09 04:12 PM
    Oh ya missing Gonch and Geno on the blue line kill us on power playes.

Sharks are looking good but then again they have been looking good during the regular season the past few years.
    Yeah the playoffs are my main concern right now. Nabby is playing good right now but he can start missing everything especially his 5 hole with the flip of a switch! We have a few more great players that will help carry us well at the end of the season.. patty is having a great season and I've been loving his speed for those break aways. Also I'm glad we finally decided to keep mcgin, I'm hoping he will be another seto!

11-09-09 04:19 PM
    I also notice that everyone has kept this thread up very nice with no flaming! I love hockey and there for I like pretty much all teams except 1 or 2 teams. I think you can take a guess at the one I don't like! LOL

11-09-09 04:32 PM
    I've been a Pens fan all my life, family is from a little town called Ebensburgh (actually an even smaller town called Colver) but have lived in Phoenix since 86. I have been to quite a few yotes games and was there last year when the Pens managed to lose. Phoenix area sports fans are about the worst fans in any sport. They really don't know how to handle winning, they get down right beligerent and are poor sports. I have watched my beloved Steelers and Pens lose to both the Cardinals and Yotes and get nothing but aggressive drunken idiots trying to start fights... But in the end we all know who the better teams are
    11-09-09 04:39 PM
    I just wish the Sharks could keep up the great play through out the playoffs and do something about the Wings post season dominance. I hate always having to see the wings win especially in the playoffs...
    11-09-09 04:42 PM
    I've been a hockey fan since the Flyers were winning Cups. Most of you are too young to remember the last time the Flyers won. I was young then too. I was 9 when they won Cup 2 in 1975.
    11-09-09 04:45 PM
    The Flyers won the cup?
    11-09-09 04:47 PM
    I've been a Pens fan all my life, family is from a little town called Ebensburgh (actually an even smaller town called Colver) but have lived in Phoenix since 86. I have been to quite a few yotes games and was there last year when the Pens managed to lose. Phoenix area sports fans are about the worst fans in any sport. They really don't know how to handle winning, they get down right beligerent and are poor sports. I have watched my beloved Steelers and Pens lose to both the Cardinals and Yotes and get nothing but aggressive drunken idiots trying to start fights... But in the end we all know who the better teams are
    Well San Jose is all (was all) Dot com rich guys who got season tickets just to spend money and take clients out. A few guys started yellong "go sharks" at me after the game and i just yelled back "good thing its not the playoffs"

I was giving my friend crap after when he was telling me how the sharks killed the pens, i did pull a Roy move. I told him i could not hear him because of my stanley cup ring in my ear.
    11-09-09 04:47 PM
    The Flyers won the cup?
    HAHAHAHAHA sorry PK
    11-09-09 04:49 PM
    Well San Jose is all (was all) Dot com rich guys who got season tickets just to spend money and take clients out. A few guys started yellong "go sharks" at me after the game and i just yelled back "good thing its not the playoffs"

I was giving my friend crap after when he was telling me how the sharks killed the pens, i did pull a Roy move. I told him i could not hear him because of my stanley cup ring in my ear.
    Nice! That's one of my all-time favorite quotes.
    11-09-09 04:50 PM

Lol damn that hurts! Well let's hope for a pens and sharks stanley cup!

11-09-09 05:14 PM
    Lol damn that hurts! Well let's hope for a pens and sharks stanley cup!

Oh man that would be awesome and a bit scary. If the sharks actualy make it to the finals then you know they are playing there best hockey ever.
    11-09-09 05:32 PM
    I would like to see that match-up, I'm just glad thay Cheechoo is gone, for some reason I never liked him...
    11-09-09 05:34 PM
    I would like to see that match-up, I'm just glad thay Cheechoo is gone, for some reason I never liked him...
    I could not stand Cheechoo. I was at his first game and was amazed how sh*ty he skated. I was yelling for them to let me dress up and play i always keep my gear in my car.
    11-09-09 05:36 PM
219 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD