Well i guess the Sharks still though they were in the playoffs!!!!!
    Ugh god damn I know! Hopefully tonight will be a lot better and I believe Nabby wont be the goal tender. Damn though Nabby is really garbage he cant stop a puck to save his life! Patty did very good now that he can just concentrate on being a snipper. We started with good blue line depth but that fell apart in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

On the side note the Capitals looked freakin awesome but its still verrrryyy early in the season.
    10-03-09 03:59 PM
    This is a new one i was working on so if you like it tell me your team and the team you dont like.

Go ahead and ask for any wallpapers if you want them...
    10-03-09 04:43 PM
    Ugh god damn I know! Hopefully tonight will be a lot better and I believe Nabby wont be the goal tender. Damn though Nabby is really garbage he cant stop a puck to save his life! Patty did very good now that he can just concentrate on being a snipper. We started with good blue line depth but that fell apart in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

On the side note the Capitals looked freakin awesome but its still verrrryyy early in the season.
    It looks like the Sharks get behind and they fall apart with basic play. They need to have a long long practice to focus on keeping your mind together when your tired.

Caps are looking good and OV is back to himself!!
    10-03-09 04:47 PM
    I took these shots at the Pens opener
    10-03-09 05:22 PM
    Well, I'm happy to see we have a mod who's a Flyers fan so if things get too bad.... Looking foward to a great year, good luck to you all. Only time I'll say that too. Let the games begin
    10-03-09 05:35 PM
    We Killed Anaheim tonight and I do mean KILLED! We made them look HORRIBLE!

Im just bitter about last year! LOL
    Last edited by suby723; 10-04-09 at 02:09 AM.
    10-04-09 01:26 AM
    We Killed Anaheim tonight and I do mean KILLED! We made them look HORRIBLE!

Im just bitter about last year! LOL
    Yes the sharks look great last night.

Washington looked amazing too.

Pens did what they aways do make me stress, come from behind and force OT then shootout.
    10-04-09 10:25 AM
    Am I the only Flames fan here.. It was Nice to see someone say Go Habs, but only one other Canadian on here... Im surprised!

Did anyone see the terrible pregame show at the Oilers-Flames game last night..? All I have to say is wow lol.

This is a new one i was working on so if you like it tell me your team and the team you dont like.

Could you make one of these with the Oilers symbol? You would be my hero. Thanks for making this thread, and

GO FLAMES!
    10-04-09 11:04 AM
    Am I the only Flames fan here.. It was Nice to see someone say Go Habs, but only one other Canadian on here... Im surprised!

Did anyone see the terrible pregame show at the Oilers-Flames game last night..? All I have to say is wow lol.

Could you make one of these with the Oilers symbol? You would be my hero. Thanks for making this thread, and

GO FLAMES!
    I awlays tell people I am from Flin Flon, Manitoba. But iam realy born and raised in California. I had my best friends dad who is in the HHOF say i was a honorary Canadian.
    10-04-09 12:42 PM
    Thanks alot dude! I like the Flames colors in the backround too lol. Your an honouary Canadian in my book.
    10-05-09 12:13 AM
    Sharks Fans....
    10-05-09 07:29 PM
    Sharks Fans....

HAHA thanks for this! Ill use this for my avatar for this coming season!
    10-06-09 07:06 PM

PENS didnt we talk about this before, dont trash the wings man. besides everyone knows there the best team ever and are going to win the cup this year
    10-06-09 08:34 PM
    PENS didnt we talk about this before, dont trash the wings man. besides everyone knows there the best team ever and are going to win the cup this year
    Even though the sharks and the wings are rivals I still really like how Detroit runs the team. Every thing about them is 100% and they don't play dirty hockey.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 08:50 PM
    I have to say i respect the Wings. They are a great team and there style of play is amazing. Doest mean i like them!
    10-07-09 11:02 AM
    Hopefully I get to do this again next year.
    10-07-09 01:23 PM
    whats hockey?
    10-07-09 02:06 PM
    Really though... I can't believe we came back 4-0 to tie it just to have Greiss fail like that. If we want to win the cup this year, we are going to need to look into getting a new goaltender.

As a side note, HEATLEY FINALLY SCORED! It only took him three games, haha.
    10-07-09 07:37 PM
    Lets Go Rangers!!!
    10-08-09 02:00 PM
    I know it's been 4 or 5 years since it happened, but I would LOVE to see a wallpaper of my Hurricanes hoisting the cup for my storm.
    10-08-09 02:14 PM
    Really though... I can't believe we came back 4-0 to tie it just to have Greiss fail like that. If we want to win the cup this year, we are going to need to look into getting a new goaltender.

As a side note, HEATLEY FINALLY SCORED! It only took him three games, haha.

I cant blame the loss on Greiss at all! He only gave up one point while NABBY gave up 4 points! I dont want to see Nabby play at all again, im so sick of him. Did you see the last goal he allowed!? enough said about how garbage he is!
    10-08-09 03:38 PM
    I know it's been 4 or 5 years since it happened, but I would LOVE to see a wallpaper of my Hurricanes hoisting the cup for my storm.
    Canes Cup....
    10-09-09 03:39 PM
    Pens, gotta admit you make some sick wallpapers. I am impressed.
    I like the watermark photo with an action shot of the player infront....very sharp...(the malkin and ovechkin ones)..
    As a leafs fan, would you be able to do some like that with leafs players? maybe.. Grabovski, Gustavsson, Hagman, Kaberle, Schenn? one or all would be good! (maybe gustavssons strech save, schenn hit, something like that)

Keep up the good work...these wallpapers are awesome..

oh and theres no time like saturday night to get the 1st win of the season!

Thanks.
    10-09-09 04:00 PM
    Ugh...I loathe the Pens.

C A P S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
    10-09-09 04:02 PM
    Pens, gotta admit you make some sick wallpapers. I am impressed.
    I like the watermark photo with an action shot of the player infront....very sharp...(the malkin and ovechkin ones)..
    As a leafs fan, would you be able to do some like that with leafs players? maybe.. Grabovski, Gustavsson, Hagman, Kaberle, Schenn? one or all would be good! (maybe gustavssons strech save, schenn hit, something like that)

Keep up the good work...these wallpapers are awesome..

oh and theres no time like saturday night to get the 1st win of the season!

Thanks.
    Toronto........
    10-09-09 09:55 PM
219 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD