Nice to see the new thread, it was a lot of fun last year.
    09-29-09 11:33 PM
    Redwings all the way! Go Detroit! To bad so many of our guys were injured but still playing hard last year

One of my favorite backgrounds attached.

(NOTE: MY AVATAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PENGUINS LOL ITS JUST PENGUIN IN A BUSINESS SUIT)
    09-30-09 12:41 AM
    Nice to see the new thread, it was a lot of fun last year.
    hey! nice to see you back! we did have alot of fun last year. Maybe we can have some fun this year and go back to back!
    09-30-09 02:15 AM
    Someone please photoshop one of joe thornton from the sharks holding the stanley cup with the quote "This is the year." =)
    Sharks all the way this year! heatley will kill it you will see... Much pride for the sharks! Ill continue to have my same avatar. October 1st is just a few days away! I will enjoy seeing the avalanches crushed! =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 03:42 AM
    Little more than 24 hours, everyone excited or what?!?
    09-30-09 12:34 PM
    09-30-09 01:28 PM
    Gonna make your favorite mod a Flyers/Pronger wall?
    09-30-09 02:14 PM
    of course!!
    09-30-09 04:42 PM
    here you go!
    Last edited by PensHockey; 09-30-09 at 06:00 PM.
    09-30-09 05:35 PM
    Sharks all the way this year! heatley will kill it you will see... Much pride for the sharks! Ill continue to have my same avatar. October 1st is just a few days away! I will enjoy seeing the avalanches crushed! =)
    I'm a little dubious of Heatly, he hasn't really played that well thus far for us. Im'm looking forward to seeing more of Benn Ferriero though, that guy looks like he can crack the top 6.

Thanks for the pic of thornton btw penns, hopefully we can get a real life pic of that by the end of the season
    09-30-09 08:48 PM
    I'm a little dubious of Heatly, he hasn't really played that well thus far for us. Im'm looking forward to seeing more of Benn Ferriero though, that guy looks like he can crack the top 6.

Thanks for the pic of thornton btw penns, hopefully we can get a real life pic of that by the end of the season
    I am so glad that the Sharks got rid of Cheechoo. Heatly will be amazing. Being in California will help him out alot cause lets face it california is amazing. He needs a change in scenery. He will be a top player for the Sharks, and iam calling that right now.
    09-30-09 10:05 PM
    here you go!
    DUDE! Awesome, great work as usual.
    09-30-09 10:57 PM
    I'll be at the Caps home opener Saturday versus Toronto. I scored some seats in the Dewer's box, all you can drink.

The Caps have a 2-3 year window to win their first cup IMO, and this year is as good as any.

FYI, I used to drive the Zam at their old practice rink in Northern Virginia. Doing the ice for Rod Langway, Don Beaupre, Dale Hunter, etc was pretty sweet for a teenager.

Let's Go Caps!!!
    09-30-09 11:06 PM
    I am so glad that the Sharks got rid of Cheechoo. Heatly will be amazing. Being in California will help him out alot cause lets face it california is amazing. He needs a change in scenery. He will be a top player for the Sharks, and iam calling that right now.

Bro I cannot believe they made Rob Blake captain! I mean it does make since but I really didnt think that was coming! LOL I thought it was either Thornton or Boyle.
    09-30-09 11:40 PM
    How is California amazing? Its just a bunch of rich pricks that film movies and overcrowding and overpriced. BTW do people even play hockey in California?

10-01-09 12:09 AM
    How is California amazing? Its just a bunch of rich pricks that film movies and overcrowding and overpriced. BTW do people even play hockey in California?

hahahahaha Well the rich pricks that film movies are in LA. LA is only 1/1000 of CA. Brooks Orpik born in San Francisco. The Snoopy Tourniment, One of the Biggest tounaments in North America, founded by Charles Shaultz the guy who created peanuts. The ZAMBONI was invented in.......yup!!! California!!!
    10-01-09 06:39 AM
    Bro I cannot believe they made Rob Blake captain! I mean it does make since but I really didnt think that was coming! LOL I thought it was either Thornton or Boyle.
    Blake has the age and years to back him up. I think he will be a good captian. I thought they would have "shaken things up" sooner. They didnt make any trades or release anybody till 3 weeks before the season. I hope its enough. I still would like to see them change up goalies.
    10-01-09 06:50 AM
    Here is Hockey Night in Canada theme...
    10-01-09 08:21 AM
    you still need a goalie
    but he has guts....

10-01-09 08:22 AM
    Too bad we couldn't get Gustavvson. I like nabby but he finds the wrong times to choke.

10-01-09 05:30 PM
    Too bad we couldn't get Gustavvson. I like nabby but he finds the wrong times to choke.

Well if you look back at the Sharks goaltending you see a pattern...

They have a great goalie. He gets hurt and the back-up steps in and he becomes amazing. Then the next year he gets hurt the back up steps in and hes amazing. It happened with Irbe, Hrudy, Shields, Vernon, Nibokov (Kiprusoff took over for a minute) So he is way over due.
    10-01-09 07:25 PM
    Hockey in California? You better believe it. Just ask the Anaheim Ducks - 2007 Stanley Cup Champs!

Let's Go Ducks!
    10-01-09 08:05 PM
    Ovie with 2 goals and an assist in their opener in beantown. Woot!
    10-01-09 08:57 PM
    I already love this thread.

And, thanks Pens.
    Last edited by hockeydave55; 10-01-09 at 11:16 PM.
    10-01-09 10:30 PM
    Well i guess the Sharks still though they were in the playoffs!!!!!
    10-02-09 04:14 PM
219 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD