I know some people ripped off buttons so I hope I don't suffer the same fate. lol. I don't know how warranty swaps work but I have insurance anyway.
    03-30-09 09:39 PM
    My send button went bye bye last week. A quick order from CNN.CN got me a new button set in no time.

There is a slight learning curve to taking apart your BB so find a how to (you tube) for Storm disassembly to make sure you hit all the right points, if it ever comes to that.
    03-30-09 10:21 PM
    I hope it's easier than bezel replacement, which I hear sucks.
    03-30-09 10:27 PM
    Know anything about soft keys? My right side one is slanted and really bothers me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 07:42 AM
    Mine is loose too and I have no insurance. I really hope it does not come off!

03-31-09 07:54 AM
    The loose buttons is a known issue, and they should be able to replace your phone for it. cnn.cn is also a good option, especially if you got a Storm with a really good click.
    03-31-09 08:25 AM
    Yeah, I knew it was a known issue, I just didn't think I'd develop it after a couple months! Boo.
    03-31-09 08:48 AM
    Got a replacement in the store, no problem. Yay.
    03-31-09 06:56 PM
    My new Storm has an amazing click, I didn't realize it could get better than my last one which I thought was almost perfect after Torx adjusting.

04-01-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD