Well, I got my first incoming call just now on my Storm. As I picked it up to answer it, my finger hit the red "off" button and I disconnected the call!!! Yikes!!!!

Does this happen to any of you? Is there any way to keep this from happening beyond being very careful.... I'm so bummed out about this as I was really starting to like this phone!!

Thanks!
    11-26-08 10:45 AM
    haha :P just seems like a little bad luck. I havent had issues with this, I think you'll be fine!
    11-26-08 10:47 AM
    ok I will try to be nice . . .you don't like the phone because it has an end call button in the same place almost every other phone has it?? Pick it up from the top . . .never had that issue
    11-26-08 10:49 AM
    ok I will try to be nice . . .you don't like the phone because it has an end call button in the same place almost every other phone has it?? Pick it up from the top . . .never had that issue
    Ouch!

My prior phone was a Razr. The end call button was not as "exposed" as on this phone.
    11-26-08 11:06 AM
    haha :P just seems like a little bad luck. I havent had issues with this, I think you'll be fine!
    Awww, thanks! I hope you're right!!
    11-26-08 11:06 AM
    seems like your fumbling between the difference of a flip phone (considering you said your old phone was rzr) and non flip phone.... you will get used to it
    11-26-08 11:08 AM
    Ouch!

My prior phone was a Razr. The end call button was not as "exposed" as on this phone.
    It wasn't meant to be an ouch . . . although you are right I should have said candy bar style and/or touch screens. If you are coming from a flip you will have to get used to that as it is roughly the same on all candy bar style phones.
    11-26-08 11:09 AM
    Well, I got my first incoming call just now on my Storm. As I picked it up to answer it, my finger hit the red "off" button and I disconnected the call!!! Yikes!!!!

Does this happen to any of you? Is there any way to keep this from happening beyond being very careful.... I'm so bummed out about this as I was really starting to like this phone!!

Thanks!
    The problem I have is similar, if i attempt to hold the phone between my head and m shoulder I end up clicking the speaker and/or end button my accident. I fixed the problem by locking the phone when in conversation and keeping it on the dial pad. An extra couple of steps but saves the annoyance.
    11-26-08 11:29 AM
    I use the snap on case so the end button is recessed. Is Rosebudster's issue "cheek error" or "shoulder error?" lol
    11-26-08 11:34 AM
    I use the snap on case so the end button is recessed. Is Rosebudster's issue "cheek error" or "shoulder error?" lol
    Hi, my error was not "cheek" or "shoulder" but rather it was "finger".... just was picking the phone up to answer it!
    11-26-08 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD