Hi everyone!

I have a problem when i click on a photo in the FaceCall app. it says "alter weighting. and Email to" but that's all...!! i can't call or text/sms.

- I already checked compability mode
    - Battery pullled

Help Me please

Facecall version 0.4.8
    Storm version 4.7.0.109
    vodafone
    03-03-09 03:23 PM
    Seems quite a bit of people have made the mistake of importing all contacts and now cannot use this application, including myself. Would it be possible for you or someone else to come up with something to resolve this issue (reverse the import)? I would rather not do a phone wipe. I had downloaded this app from a another link and wish I had seen a warning or something that importing all contacts would result in not being able to undo the import. If this was an option this application would be fantastic and extremely useful. Otherwise, I won't be able to use this app as it takes too long to load or do anything else with so many "useless" contacts loaded.

Also, would "blacklisting" be equivalent to not importing the contact or would it be different? (i.e. stored in some 'blacklist' memory and still slowing the phone).

Thanks Delta, and great job!
    x2 to this.

it takes forever to get the thing working.

anyway to delete all traces of this program?
    03-03-09 06:46 PM
    is there anyway to delete some of the contacts off of it? cause i have a lot of contacts with pics but i dont talk to them all. is that what the blacklist thing is?

sorry if this has been asked.

also, i think it would be easier to organize the contacts if you could move them like you do icons on your home screen and not the weight system. again, sorry if this has been said as well.

edit: found oyt that blacklist is how to remove contacts from the list....takes like a minute to remove one though it seems.
    Last edited by bkop; 03-05-09 at 12:42 AM.
    03-04-09 08:55 PM
    Hey Delta, I just updated to .114 and when i tried to download facecall and buzzme, the site dosnt load. Are you going to put it back up? Those are arguably my two favorite and most used apps. Thanks.
    03-11-09 11:34 AM
    is there still a working OTA link for this? got replacment phone and this was my favorite app.
    03-12-09 09:07 AM
    is there ever gonna be another update for this app. It is one of my favorites!
    03-16-09 12:53 PM
    Hi everyone!

I have a problem when i click on a photo in the FaceCall app. it says "alter weighting. and Email to" but that's all...!! i can't call or text/sms.

- I already checked compability mode
    - Battery pullled

Help Me please

Facecall version 0.4.8
    Storm version 4.7.0.109
    vodafone
    If you change the language of your storm to english, it works after "Refresh AddressBook"
    03-21-09 08:47 AM
    Hi, New to crackberry. Great site....I recently got my storm and cannot get Facecall to work once downloaded. I get memmory errors. I have version 0.4.8. My wifes storm has ver 0.4.6 which works fine. I can't seem to find ver 0.4.6. Any help would be appreciated
    03-21-09 10:52 AM
    BUMP... any updates on this app? i would love to see it expand more, it is one of my most used applications. Im not quite sure who the developer is, i keep seeing different people taking credit for it. So wheoever the developer is, are there going to be more updates soon? Im down to make it a pay app (like 1.99) if it becomes something great
    04-20-09 03:09 PM
    can somebody pull the app off their storm and mirror it or something? the OTA link still doesnt work
    04-20-09 05:16 PM
    the OTA link still doesnt work
    I too was having the same problem, OTA isn't working for me either. So I downloaded the .jad & .cod file and tried putting it on my server (with the proper .htaccess file), I get the same problem: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. I think it may be a problem with the file, I see that it was updated 4/15/09. May be Delta can let us know what's going on.

can somebody pull the app off their storm and mirror it or something?
    If someone can point me in the right direction, I will do this - I dunno how to pull just one app off?
    Last edited by ejackson; 04-21-09 at 08:52 AM.
    04-21-09 08:39 AM
    yeah i saw that it was updated on the 15th too...it seems like the .jad file is looking for a FaceCall-1.cod file that doesnt exist so maybe hes in the middle of working on it?

try this for backing up 3rd party applications

you should be able to grad the facecall app from there. for people to install, you might have to manually add it through DM but i think itll work
    04-21-09 09:51 AM
    cant post links yet

hxxx:// forums . crackberry . com/f3/how-back-up-3rd-party-applications-53201/
    04-21-09 09:51 AM
    FYI - anyone looking to get this app just needs to search for it in App World. It's there and it's version 1.0.0.43
    04-21-09 10:38 AM
    FYI - anyone looking to get this app just needs to search for it in App World. It's there and it's version 1.0.0.43
    Why does the application make you register now, has anyone else noted this? Then it asks what curreny you want to use... this isn't going to backdoor charges to my vzw account is it?

04-21-09 10:52 AM
    Im able to use the link of the first page with success...Anyone know if this app was updated recently, as we haven't heard from delta in a while.
    04-21-09 11:01 AM
    I've tried that link 10 times today and can't get it to work. Keep getting "internal server error"
    what's the version # you've downloaded

Im able to use the link of the first page with success...Anyone know if this app was updated recently, as we haven't heard from delta in a while.
    04-21-09 12:02 PM
    BUMP... any updates on this app? i would love to see it expand more, it is one of my most used applications. Im not quite sure who the developer is, i keep seeing different people taking credit for it.
    I would be the original dev, however the code base has been turned over to another dev at the company as I'm now coding for a different platform.

So wheoever the developer is, are there going to be more updates soon? Im down to make it a pay app (like 1.99) if it becomes something great
    There is an enhanced version of the app on the BB store + here

I'm not sure why the old link broke, it should have still been in place for those that wanted it, but the new version works identical to the old unless you want to utilise other BigTinCan services, but that is optional and is disabled by default.
    04-21-09 07:16 PM
    I would be the original dev, however the code base has been turned over to another dev at the company as I'm now coding for a different platform.

There is an enhanced version of the app on the BB store + here

I'm not sure why the old link broke, it should have still been in place for those that wanted it, but the new version works identical to the old unless you want to utilise other BigTinCan services, but that is optional and is disabled by default.
    Thanks for the update delta!
    04-22-09 07:24 AM
    is there any way i could get this app without having to download it from appworld?? someone please help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:40 AM
    I downloaded and installed the "enhanced" version on a coworkers phone. After registering, logging in, etc it gets to the point where it shows the keyboard with a blank space (with a blue border) above it. No pictures, no nothing, and I can't get rid of the keyboard. What is the deal?
    05-21-09 12:48 PM
    So, I realized that there were no pictures linked with contacts yet. I added to contact pictures and imported them. They show up, but the danged keyboard is still on the screen! Do i have the wrong version or something? Also, the sensitivity of the touchscreen is really weird. I have a feeling the "enhanced" version may have been for a different Blackberry phone.
    05-21-09 12:58 PM
    Ok, I figured it out. I had to disable compatibility mode.
    05-22-09 11:05 AM
1,048 ... 404142
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD