We were wondering a few things:

What would be the optimal picture resolution for the largest picture to show up?
    Is there a way to disable weighting and strictly have them sort all contacts alphabetically?
    Is there a way to adjust the scrolling speed/smoothness?
    Is there a way to use the blackberry button for selecting things such as CALL/SMS/and the phone number rather than using the touchscreen?

Thanks again for the great program!!!
    jdsuowner
    02-03-09 01:58 PM
    What would be the optimal picture resolution for the largest picture to show up?
    Use the phone's camera, let it decide.

Is there a way to disable weighting and strictly have them sort all contacts alphabetically?
    Not at this point in time

Is there a way to adjust the scrolling speed/smoothness?
    Change the phone's OS.

Is there a way to use the blackberry button for selecting things such as CALL/SMS/and the phone number rather than using the touchscreen?
    It's already being cluttered with other things.
    02-03-09 04:51 PM
    Hi,
    I have a Storm 9500 running 4.7.0.100 and just stumbled across this nice little program.
    Seems to work fine at first, but I can only send mails but neither call nor text my contacts with this app. The options doesn't even appear.
    I'v tried to reimport the adress book (several times), to un- and reinstall FaceCall and some battery-pulls, of course. Still only works as "FaceMail" for me .
    Any suggestions?
    02-03-09 06:16 PM
    I Absolutely Love This App!!!!
    Thx A Lot!!!
    02-03-09 06:31 PM
    Hi,
    I have a Storm 9500 running 4.7.0.100 and just stumbled across this nice little program.
    Any suggestions?
    Step 1, pm me where to download .100 so I can test for myself and make any changes needed to fix
    02-03-09 06:45 PM
    This is great! thanks...
    02-03-09 08:17 PM
    Moncha, can you create a darker background for delta to incorporate into the code?

As it stands now, the backgrounds are a dark gray, whereas the Storm's interface buttons are usually a pitch black color. As long as you just darken the color, I don't think this will be much of an issue in terms of space, would it?

Thanks again for a great app.
    02-03-09 09:43 PM
    Actually, they a graduation from dark gray to black but if you (The collective) want I can easily make them match the storm's. I was just letting Delta have his own color identity coming close, but not matching RIM.
    02-03-09 09:53 PM
    Actually, they a graduation from dark gray to black but if you (The collective) want I can easily make them match the storm's. I was just letting Delta have his own color identity coming close, but not matching RIM.
    I think that'll be perfect. The app. is awesome but I think that would put it over the top. Either way works, it is just semantics at this point.
    02-03-09 11:35 PM
    Hi,
    Seems to work fine at first, but I can only send mails but neither call nor text my contacts with this app. The options doesn't even appear.
    I now have 4.7.0.100 install, but can't produce your issue, I've been making calls, haven't been sending SMS and it looks like it will send etc.
    02-04-09 12:37 AM
    I now have 4.7.0.100 install, but can't produce your issue, I've been making calls, haven't been sending SMS and it looks like it will send etc.
    To bad, but thanks for the try, anway.
    Guess my last chance is that it'll work after a complete wipe of the device. Not sure whether I want to go through the troubles at the moment.
    02-04-09 03:32 AM
    To bad, but thanks for the try, anway.
    Guess my last chance is that it'll work after a complete wipe of the device. Not sure whether I want to go through the troubles at the moment.
    I have the same problem, and have read in a Spanish Blackberry website that most users in Spain have it: it only shows email and alter weight. Could it be related to the language? Or the lenght of the phone numbers?

I'm currently using 4.7.0.78 (official for Vodafone).
    02-04-09 09:08 AM
    What exactly is weighting? Black list?
    02-04-09 04:40 PM
    Could it be related to the language?
    Great idea, that did the trick!
    Just changed the language of the device to english, refreshed my contacts and suddenly I was able to call and text them as well.
    The funny thing is, it keeps working after i switched back to german language .
    You should give it a try!
    edit:
    I was celebrating to early
    Strangely it kept working for only a few minutes with german as a language, but now I'm back to email only.
    edit2:
    Had another try and as long as you don't make any changes within the app it seems to keep working.

@delta_foxtrot2:
    I'm guessing that's an issue that shouldn't be to hard to fix, isn't it?
    Last edited by boozie; 02-04-09 at 05:52 PM.
    02-04-09 05:11 PM
    Can anyone post pics of what this actually looks like?
    02-04-09 08:51 PM
    The "pictures" on the buttons are my custom doings that I have made to be the same so, yours would be a little different. The buttons may change from the graduated gray to black to just black glass like the Storm's buttons, I sent them to Delta but it's up to him when/if he uses them.
    Last edited by Moncha; 02-04-09 at 09:04 PM.
    02-04-09 09:01 PM
    would you say that this is a nice app
    02-04-09 09:25 PM
    Nice app? That's an understatement! This is a very functional piece that does exactly what it is supposed to do and it does it very well.

IMO its a wonderful application and my gratitude to Delta for putting his effort into it.
    02-04-09 09:35 PM
    Nice app? That's an understatement! This is a very functional piece that does exactly what it is supposed to do and it does it very well.

IMO its a wonderful application and my gratitude to Delta for putting his effort into it.
    I agree this is what this should have come on the phone..Well done Delta
    02-04-09 10:07 PM
    The "pictures" on the buttons are my custom doings that I have made to be the same so, yours would be a little different. The buttons may change from the graduated gray to black to just black glass like the Storm's buttons, I sent them to Delta but it's up to him when/if he uses them.
    yeah I hope he does change it. That would make it perfect. Even though it is great as it is.
    02-04-09 10:12 PM
    can someone send me the final update to this, i want to give it a shot
    02-04-09 10:29 PM
    nevermind to that last post. but i am curious of what weighting a contact does
    02-04-09 11:15 PM
    What is the newest version? I have the one in the first post and it doesn't have weighing and takes forever to blacklist a contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 01:18 AM
    I agree this is what this should have come on the phone..Well done Delta
    I also agree. one of the best apps for the Storm, I have it set for my top 12 contacts that i use on a daily basis & its so much quicker to pick them & contact them....really cool to select a picture rather than a list of names in the standard contacts.

It does exactly what it says it does, really easy to use & looks great...a Stunning App...big thumbs up
    02-05-09 03:54 AM
    I just wanted to say THANKS to Delta, this app is just awesome. It was very easy to set up. I only had 4 contacts that had photos and as soon as I ran the app they were there. LOVE IT!!

Last edited by missyzane; 02-05-09 at 06:25 AM. Reason: more info added
    02-05-09 06:10 AM
1,048 ... 3839404142
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD