It does? Not for me...
    Hey Delta. Not sure if I missed this, did you decide to have app work in portrait and landscape? I noticed that it works both ways now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 02:32 PM
    Mine works in both landscape and portrait. I am running 99. Would be nice if it worked in landscape, just needs to add another column.
    02-01-09 03:25 PM
    Delta don't know if its my browser or not, but I keep getting error 412 when I try to download it
    When you type facecall.jad don't. It is FaceCall.jad (Note the Caps!)
    02-01-09 03:34 PM
    When you type facecall.jad don't. It is FaceCall.jad (Note the Caps!)
    Thanks it finally worked..I have it saved in my favorites so I can check for new versions....
    02-01-09 03:44 PM
    I hate to do this but I don't really have the inclination to read 62 pages of info and search is delivering nothing.

This is a phenomenal app, I love it but there are only 2 issues I have. One, PIN messages don't work for me. Is there some kind of permission I need to set to get this to work?
    I was wondering the same thing.
    02-01-09 03:50 PM
    I just set the left convenience key to open face call. All my contacts at the push of a button
    02-01-09 03:57 PM
    Left convenience key is definitely the way to go. Now that the app loads instantaneously it is by far the quickest way to call or txt someone. Once again Delta, great work.
    02-01-09 04:02 PM
    Where can I download the last update for this? Gonna be my first time installing and after going through this thread, there seems to be a lot of updates. Where can I find the lastest one to download?
    02-01-09 04:57 PM
    Where can I download the last update for this? Gonna be my first time installing and after going through this thread, there seems to be a lot of updates. Where can I find the lastest one to download?
    The same link in the posts. It is updated to the most recent always.
    02-01-09 05:20 PM
    The link is dead. Won't come up on my storm.
    02-01-09 06:07 PM
    ok i went through like five pages but your web address is not working. tried doing ota on my bb and it says website doesnt exist
    02-01-09 07:28 PM
    Great app. I installed 4.8 and only brings up the contacts with pics.
    Love the name tag!?! :-)

02-01-09 07:37 PM
    I have been following this thread from the beginning and I must say you have done a great job! Keep up the good work! From the original interface to the change on the color of the buttons to having it stay in background just amazing!

Just a question on the version before 0.4.8 the application was working in both portrait and landscape view (though landscape view still showed 3 in a row it was still neat). I see version 0.4.8 does not have that capability is there a reason why?

Once again Thank You for such a great app!
    02-01-09 07:42 PM
    i lied i got it now, question though when you black list some one all it is is that there not on the call list of pictures right? im trying to set it up for the people i call the most.
    02-01-09 07:48 PM
    where did you get the link figgy?
    02-01-09 07:53 PM
    on the very first page. its the tin can what ever link but when you do it on your bb browser the internet has to be set to bb and you have to type it exactly like it say ( case sensitive ) and if it doesnt work try hitting the bb key and close the browser that why and reopen it and try again. if you did it right it should just show a screen that says download app as you would every other app ota
    02-01-09 07:57 PM
    Thanks Figgy, I'll give it a shot.
    02-01-09 07:58 PM
    Try emailing yourself the address

bigtincan.com/misc/FaceCall.jad and yes it's case sensitive.
    02-01-09 08:25 PM
    Delta don't know if its my browser or not, but I keep getting error 412 when I try to download it
    412 is a corrupted JAD file, try clicking on the details button, then bring up the menu and click on refresh, failing that empty the browser cache and repeat the above steps.
    02-01-09 08:27 PM
    One, PIN messages don't work for me.
    Known bug, I keep forgetting to fix it, the problem is I'm not sure which app I need to launch, and RIM don't tend to document these things very well so I'd have more success in a game of Russian roulette to be frank.
    02-01-09 08:31 PM
    The portrait/landscape thing was actually a bug, 0.4.8 fixes the bug, I hope to do a landscape mode in future but for the time being I'm focusing on one way.
    02-01-09 08:32 PM
    Great app. Thx alot

02-01-09 09:40 PM
    Hey Delta, first off thanks for both of the apps you have created for us. This and BuzzMe are awesome. I was wondering if you had anything in the works for a full-screen pic ID to go along with these two? Sorry if it has been asked already. 64 pages is a lot to read through. I know there is a beta version out there that someone else released but seems to have some issues. Plus your products and customer service rule.
    Last edited by 05cgm; 02-01-09 at 10:25 PM.
    02-01-09 10:20 PM
    Hey Delta, first off thanks for both of the apps you have created for us. This and BuzzMe are awesome. I was wondering if you had anything in the works for a full-screen pic ID to go along with these two? Sorry if it has been asked already. 64 pages is a lot to read through. I know there is a beta version out there that someone else released but seems to have some issues. Plus your products and customer service rule.
    Nothing planned, I tried to make an app show the location the caller was ringing from if they weren't in your address book, this didn't go as well as I'd hoped.

I'm not looking to make any more apps at this point in time, I have more than enough on my plate as is!
    02-01-09 10:57 PM
    Downloaded this app last night (I'd somehow missed this thread) Thank you Delta its a Fantastic app & can't believe your giving it away free !! This is definitely one of the best Storm apps around
    02-02-09 04:36 AM
1,048 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD