With The Blacklist this is working damn near perfect now!
    This might have come up already but, what is the optimum dimensions of pics to use?
    Thanks again.
    01-31-09 03:04 PM
    OK, what is the 'Weighting' used for? Just to bump people up and down the list??
    01-31-09 03:22 PM
    DL the latest version this morning and its working great now. Its quick loading and I like that only people with pictures show up but I did have to add a few dummy pictures to some contacts but its a lot better now. Thanks Delta.
    01-31-09 03:22 PM
    I can't d/l from the link. I'm getting a weird error message. Anything?
    01-31-09 04:18 PM
    I have found a picture dimension of 173 x 130 or 133 x 90 worked best. When I can I'll check my photo shop stuff and confirm.

Cocruxified, try refreshing your browser. Or restart your phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 05:16 PM
    I have found a picture dimension of 173 x 130 or 133 x 90 worked best. When I can I'll check my photo shop stuff and confirm.

Cocruxified, try refreshing your browser. Or restart your phone

Its working now. Thanks though.
    01-31-09 05:25 PM
    Just downloaded 4.2 and its working great. Thanks for adding the blacklist and multiple email options.

You rock, Delta!

01-31-09 05:39 PM
    would it be possible to make the back ground similiar to the ones on the storm. I mean the top part a darker gray and solid black all the way down. Theirs just a slight difference in yours and the storm. thanks
    01-31-09 05:41 PM
    This program came a long way, but now we can call it almost excellent.

Btw, your program was covered today in FaceCall for the Storm - graphic speed dial! | BlackBerryNews.com .
    01-31-09 06:06 PM
    Congrats

01-31-09 06:10 PM
    This program came a long way, but now we can call it almost excellent.

Btw, your program was covered today in FaceCall for the Storm - graphic speed dial! | BlackBerryNews.com .
    Nice. Getting much deserved props.
    01-31-09 06:22 PM
    Delta, I went to install the latest version, and it installed just fine. I was then prompted to reboot, which I went ahead with.

Now my phone is in an endless reboot cycle. Is there anyway to fix this without a complete JL_Cmder wipe? The problem is I am on BES and need my email through the weekend.
    That seems awfully like the OS bug in .90 I hit, and the only way I got out of it was to wipe it with CrackMem.
    01-31-09 06:41 PM
    Ok, installed the 4.2 and it booted up, but clicking on pics did nothing. Went to nametag mode and it would not exit that. answer: uninstall and reinstall. Works now.

01-31-09 06:50 PM
    Man, this thing just keeps getting better and better. Love it! One thing I noticed that doesn't really bother me is that when you use it in landscape mode, it just goes 3 contacts wide. It seems like there would be room to go 4 wide. Not sure if this was already discussed. No big deal. Just thought I point it out to you. Love the app. One of my favorites and it's FREE!!!!
    01-31-09 07:00 PM
    Man, this thing just keeps getting better and better. Love it! One thing I noticed that doesn't really bother me is that when you use it in landscape mode, it just goes 3 contacts wide. It seems like there would be room to go 4 wide. Not sure if this was already discussed. No big deal. Just thought I point it out to you. Love the app. One of my favorites and it's FREE!!!!
    It should be locked to portrait mode only I must have unlocked the screen in the wrong spot or not locked it or something, this is actually a bug.
    01-31-09 08:07 PM
    0.4.4 is now up, by default it only imports contacts with pics, but you can select "Import All Contacts" from the menu and then refresh address book to import all contacts.
    01-31-09 08:26 PM
    Ok, now that you have it stay in the background, there is no way to exit nametag mode. What is that for anyways?

01-31-09 08:33 PM
    Ok, now that you have it stay in the background, there is no way to exit nametag mode. What is that for anyways?
    Hmmm that's a bug, it's supposed to look like those name tag stickers you get at conferences etc...

0.4.5 is up to address this bug.
    01-31-09 08:42 PM
    Sorry but it is not fixed. Once you go into that mode you can't get out if you have the stay in background option on for facecall. If it is off it closes the app then it works. While in that mode the yahe rotates with the screen.

You need to put an option to return to the facecall contact screen or have it return with the back button. Right now with the close option or back button it just returns to the home screen. When you go to facecall the tag is still up. Only way to exit is to batt pull, power off does nothing.

01-31-09 08:56 PM
    I have 0.4.5 installed, and if I exit from the NameTag section by hitting the back button or close from the menu the next time I run FaceCall I get all the faces showing and can dial or what not from there. It probably should go back to the dial screen rather than exiting, but that side of the code is kind of neglected a bit.
    01-31-09 09:15 PM
    Do you have the leave running in backgroup option on? It only happens if you do.

01-31-09 09:37 PM
    Do you have the leave running in backgroup option on? It only happens if you do.
    Sorry, I thought I did, it must have been disabled at some point during testing, although the change I made should have fixed it hmmm.

Oops, fixed the wrong screen
    01-31-09 09:42 PM
    0.4.6 is up now, see how you go with that one.
    01-31-09 09:46 PM
    Lol, then what did you do?

01-31-09 09:46 PM
    Lol, then what did you do?
    I fixed the screen where you enter the name, rather than the screen that displays the name.
    01-31-09 10:21 PM
1,048 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD