Error starting FaceCall: Module 'FaceCall' attempts to access a secure API...when running 0.8.0?
    I must have uploaded a pre-version I wasn't ready to upload yet, will take a look shortly, short on time at present.
    01-15-09 01:46 AM
    signed cod is now up, see how you go with that, although I wasn't ready to release this version in it's present form so all bets are off as I can't remember where I got up to before humpty dumpty had a great fall.
    01-15-09 02:43 AM
    did you change the link?
    getting HTTP Error 404
    01-15-09 09:31 AM
    Try clearing your cache. ^^^

Delta, I was wondering where you've been. If you got things sorted out can I plan on things progressing as they were?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 11:01 AM
    Tried clearing the cache here too. Still getting a 404 error. Cleared out entire history, cookie cache, etc etc.
    01-15-09 12:16 PM
    yeah, it's not a cache thing when it's this error
    01-15-09 12:51 PM
    I am getting same HTTP Error 404.
    01-15-09 03:22 PM
    what link is everyone getting 404 errors on?

This link works fine for me.
    01-16-09 12:24 AM
    Delta, I was wondering where you've been. If you got things sorted out can I plan on things progressing as they were?
    Things are being prioritised, unfortunetly there are more pressing things to fix at present before new features can be added, plus the graphic designers have been slack, they were supposed to get back to me last week, only today I got something.
    01-16-09 12:39 AM
    in for updates
    01-16-09 01:39 AM
    what link is everyone getting 404 errors on?

This link works fine for me.
    you added a misc folder :-P
    01-16-09 04:32 AM
    you added a misc folder :-P
    If you check back I re-orged things a while back, I have only posted the new link ever since.
    01-16-09 04:35 AM
    0.8.8 is up, I think I managed to fix the double display on first start up, also for the time being I've locked things to portrait only to minimise the amount of work updating both screens.

Also names now display below photos.
    01-16-09 05:05 AM
    Hey delta, awsome app! Now i just gotta take a pic of all my contacts lol. But I was wondering if there was a way i could put this on my main menu? It is currently in my applications folder, but when i click the bb menu button, no menu comes up. Im not able to move it to another folder. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    01-16-09 08:21 AM
    Hey delta, awsome app! Now i just gotta take a pic of all my contacts lol. But I was wondering if there was a way i could put this on my main menu? It is currently in my applications folder, but when i click the bb menu button, no menu comes up. Im not able to move it to another folder. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    try again
    just highlight the app's icon,
    then hit the bb button
    don't actually open it
    01-16-09 09:15 AM
    try again
    then hit the bb button
    don't actually open it
    Alternatively just assign one of the convenience buttons to launch it
    01-16-09 09:16 AM
    about 0.8.9
    love the look, but i'm still getting a very slow app.
    i don't have that many contacts, but the "working" icon box comes up every two seconds not allowing me to scroll or do anything
    01-16-09 09:19 AM
    about 0.8.9
    love the look, but i'm still getting a very slow app.
    i don't have that many contacts, but the "working" icon box comes up every two seconds not allowing me to scroll or do anything
    Due to the diversity likely to exist in everyone's address book, and obvious privacy implications that go with it, this should be fun to debug.

Try hitting the clear cache menu option if you can, then exit and restart the app.
    01-16-09 09:21 AM
    For the 404 error, you must make sure the link uses capital F and C in FaceCall, other wise it wouldnt work for either
    01-16-09 01:03 PM
    try again
    then hit the bb button
    don't actually open it

Yeah that didnt work for me, it just wasnt popping up the menu. Then the app mysteriously disapeared. So i re-downloaded it, and then the option to move it was now available. Rather odd but im glad it works. Awsome app, cant wait to see what other creative ideas you come up with delta!
    01-16-09 02:22 PM
    Due to the diversity likely to exist in everyone's address book, and obvious privacy implications that go with it, this should be fun to debug.

Try hitting the clear cache menu option if you can, then exit and restart the app.

lol
    now i have doubles!
    01-16-09 06:30 PM

lol
    now i have doubles!
    0.8.11 is just for you, well not really, but hopefully it will fix your issue, when you erase the cache now it wipes all it's settings and it should then exit and when you restart hopefully everything should be as it should.

Failing that I'm going to do a re-write of the address book code or something.

PS I forgot to give a the menu thread UI access or something, didn't work as I planned it to.
    01-16-09 07:18 PM
    thank you!!!!
    01-16-09 07:50 PM
    0.8.21 is now up, this should no only take care of the duplicate entries once and for all (I hope), but I think I have made it load quicker too. In fact the only way I think it would load any quicker would be if the program remained in the background, but people weren't fond of that.
    01-16-09 09:19 PM
    Okay the 0.8.22 seemed faster but I lost my contacts A-D so I had to delete that application. I reinstalled 0.8.23 but now I'm getting an "Uncaught exception: 5 > = 5" message when I try to launch the app?
    01-16-09 10:26 PM
1,048 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD