Crap, now you got me hooked. Shame on you Delta!
    Addicitive ain't it? Oh and have you seen the score board?
    01-09-09 08:29 PM
    Addicitive ain't it? Oh and have you seen the score board?
    Wow, I haven't even gotten close to those numbers yet. I'll get to it.
    01-09-09 09:16 PM
    muahah i'm 25th.

but yeah...
    the newest facecall is freaking out on me now
    01-09-09 09:56 PM
    muahah i'm 25th.

but yeah...
    Dunno how those guys got above $2mill, I barely managed to get that much by the end of the game.

the newest facecall is freaking out on me now
    Ummm can you be a little more specific?
    01-09-09 10:09 PM
    oh sorry.
    and actually i'm one of those 2mil people now.
    hahaha

but back to facecall
    i dunno if it's been addressed but if i hit the app and just.. look at it without pressing anything i get the "working" clock/box icon. And if i try switching to either portrait or landscape, it just... refreshes without switching and a couple times it has froze on me requiring a battery pull

but the "working" icon as we speak is still going. and i'm waiting for it to go away so i can scroll or exit or do anything!
    01-09-09 11:12 PM
    i dunno if it's been addressed but if i hit the app and just.. look at it without pressing anything i get the "working" clock/box icon.
    Ummm it should be throwing up a status box to tell you when it's important contacts and when it's finished. How many contacts do you have approx?

And if i try switching to either portrait or landscape, it just... refreshes without switching and a couple times it has froze on me requiring a battery pull
    Can you hit the "end" button and have it switch back to the home screen?
    01-10-09 01:11 AM
    Any screenshots of this program? Rather know the look before downloading :P
    01-10-09 01:48 AM
    [message edit]
    01-10-09 02:08 AM
    They were posted a few pages back, I think I need to stick a page up somewhere with the pertinent information.
    01-10-09 03:17 AM
    They were posted a few pages back, I think I need to stick a page up somewhere with the pertinent information.
    I just came across this thread last night, but haven't felt like taking the time to read all 36 pages yet. I like the idea though!
    01-10-09 10:25 AM
    Here you go, AGAIN :

01-10-09 10:56 AM
    i dunno if it's been addressed but if i hit the app and just.. look at it without pressing anything i get the "working" clock/box icon. And if i try switching to either portrait or landscape, it just... refreshes without switching and a couple times it has froze on me requiring a battery pull

but the "working" icon as we speak is still going. and i'm waiting for it to go away so i can scroll or exit or do anything!

Ummm it should be throwing up a status box to tell you when it's important contacts and when it's finished. How many contacts do you have approx?

Can you hit the "end" button and have it switch back to the home screen?
    I have this problem too. Basically unusable now as it is in a constant state of "loading." I open it and it just loads and every button press takes about 10 seconds to register between loads. I have about 500 contacts (although I am looking for this app to link to ~10 pics only eventually). Looking forward to it being fixed.

- Gahoo (#6)
    Last edited by gahoo; 01-10-09 at 03:03 PM.
    01-10-09 03:01 PM
    Mine does the same thing. I get the wait icon and my storm locks up. Causing me to reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 04:14 PM
    I just downloaded the latest version. My contacts are still listed twice, some of them even three times. Most of them have a two phone numbers, an address, and some other information; could that be the problem?
    01-10-09 05:09 PM
    I had this problem, used the "Erase Cache" command and it cleared my problem
    01-10-09 05:19 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out why there is initially a double listing, as the code isn't triggered from many places, but yes this is why the erase cache menu option exists.
    01-10-09 06:31 PM
    also why not have an mms link as well
    01-11-09 06:30 PM
    I'm pretty good at Photoshop, can I help with the graphics?
    01-11-09 06:42 PM
    also why not have an mms link as well
    Cause by the time you get done with all these links you have to scroll around to find them
    01-11-09 06:47 PM
    two suggestions....

1: instead of having a persons photo appear as a box inside the icon why not have their photo appear as the icon with the set dimensions that crop, or skew the photo tothe required size.

2: I don't know if you have used the phoneface program but when you click on a contact in that program the way it displays their numbers is very neat, and easy to use. I don't know what the limits are on using others ideas but what they did was really cool.

just ideas.
    01-11-09 08:53 PM
    1: instead of having a persons photo appear as a box inside the icon why not have their photo appear as the icon with the set dimensions that crop, or skew the photo tothe required size.
    I've had no success in manipulating graphics to date, so I don't think I'd fare any better that way either.

2: I don't know if you have used the phoneface program but when you click on a contact in that program the way it displays their numbers is very neat, and easy to use. I don't know what the limits are on using others ideas but what they did was really cool.
    It was actually someone elses suggestion to bring up the address book, to simplify things, and just have the most used options showing, which is calls, sms etc...
    01-11-09 09:57 PM
    Any new news?
    01-13-09 10:28 PM
    Sounds like a great app. Wanted to download and try but I keep getting an error message, HTTP Error 404: Not Found. I clear my cache but still no luck. Any help?
    01-14-09 08:18 PM
    Sounds like a great app. Wanted to download and try but I keep getting an error message, HTTP Error 404: Not Found. I clear my cache but still no luck. Any help?
    Files are back up, the server had a major hdd crash and this has taken a lower priority to some more urgent things. The files are back up now though.
    01-15-09 12:20 AM
    Error starting FaceCall: Module 'FaceCall' attempts to access a secure API...when running 0.8.0?
    01-15-09 12:46 AM
1,048 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD